Limelight Forums

Full Version: ZooM's Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: 

Ban ID: 4952

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag.

Server: v4b1

Ban Reason: RDM, Killing a cop whos trying to revive someone

Why should you be unbanned?: I killed a cop because I thought he was arresting my friend. My friend was injured, and the cop was standing there. I took out an AWM, shot the cop, and was about to call a paramedic and escape. Right after I killed the cop, Barkles lifted me up. He told me I RDMed. Well, I did not know that the cop was only trying to revive my friend. Right before I shot the cop, my other friend said "It was only an accident". So I thought my injured friend did something by accident, and then would of had been arrested for that. Now, why the hell should I recieve a 3 day ban? I have seen much more serious rulebreaking, and recieved a shorter ban period. Barkles even threatened to ban me for 10 days (wtf). I think that I should recieve a 24h ban, not a freaking 3 day ban for a mistake. It can't really be called "RDM" because it was far from random...

Evidence:
The staff-members have received your unban-request, ZooM.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Please update your topic to include the Admin's tags under Banned By:
You RDM'd PaulB with an awp for calling an EMS to HELP your injured friend, and you were a car thief.

I banned you for less than 10 days because i thought you were pleasant, however you dont get to decide your ban time and the fact you seemingly think you can makes me regret this.

Denied.