Limelight Forums

Full Version: kvatch's Unban Appeal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Your Name: 
kvatch

Ban ID:

Banned by:
[L²] Soviethooves

Server: 
Non-build server.

Ban Reason:
"Fearp | Breaking rules right after a Blacklist was issued to the player."

Why should you be unbanned?: 
I was banned without a discussion beforehand - that is my first point. The admin at hand didn't try to understand what I was doing before banning me. Soviethooves is known for quickly jumping to conclusions and letting his frustration go to his head. I was in my RV and was pulling over on the grassy field, whilst Soviethooves was the police officer. While he was pointing his weapon at me, he told me to 'get out of the car'. I said in voice chat, "English no good" - hinting at him that I'm playing as a character that can't speak English very well. After this, he whips out his phys-gun and freezes my car and issues a ban for 'fear RP' even after I told him that my character can't speak English. At no point in real life should you get out of a car while having a weapon pointed at you if you can't understand that your attacker is telling you to get out.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Saiye.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
*INVOLVED*
I was rping as medic with kvatch also received a blacklist even though I was not playing piano nor driving which is why kvatch recieved the blacklist when I tried to tell sovie this he just wouldnt listen to me and kept saying make a unban request. Was also there in the rv sovie could have very easily rped along but decided to be a 'buzzkill' and ban kvatch. Then after me and my mate tried to discuss it with him and he wasnt really helping any
1. You and CJT were RPing as Paramedics, and FailRPing in this positions.
Both of you were involved in:
- Playing the piano in the middle of no where instead of being on standby in a station or hospital of any sort.
- Using the X-Mas Siren even after I warned you (However you did stop after I told CJT via PM to warn you both to not use it again.)
- Reckless driving for no reason (Specifically jumping the hill at DTM in an Ambulance.)

2. You and CJT were blacklisted for the above not 15 minutes before I pulled you over as a Police Officer.

3. When pulled over, you hit my cruiser, causing me to get out with my weapon and tell the driver to get out. After numerous warnings and counting down from 10, you began to say you couldn't speak English well. At this point, I noticed you were trying to find a loophole in our rules to avoid Fearp, and promptly banned you from the server.

You have enough hours to realize what you did, and I understand you want to have fun, but breaking our rules while doing so is a big no no as we take our rules very seriously.
(Feb 19, 2017, 03:31 AM)CJT Wrote: [ -> ]*INVOLVED*
I was rping as medic with kvatch also received a blacklist even though I was not playing piano nor driving which is why kvatch recieved the blacklist when I tried to tell sovie this he just wouldnt listen to me and kept saying make a unban request. Was also there in the rv sovie could have very easily rped along but decided to be a 'buzzkill' and ban kvatch. Then after me and my mate tried to discuss it with him and he wasnt really helping any

You and Kvatch decided to attempt to call all staff out (of course me being the center of attention) and tried to explain yourselves and why I was wrong in OOC. OOC is made for discussions OOC, not for bickering about staff members and attempting to prove your point. You were both told by me to "Make a UBL if you wish." to avoid mindless arguing.

When You, Wesley, Tenebi, and I had the conversation after Kvatch's ban, I attempted to explain to you why what he did was wrong, but instead you continued to shoot down every point I made including how you were all just "having a bit of fun." Not to mention your friend Tenebi calling out staff once again for banning him on the first 4 minutes of him being on here because he said in OOC: "Wow, look at all the roleplaying faggots." or something of the sort.
"Trying to find a loophole in the rules" is a poor cover-up for your half-arsed ban, Soviet. You're stomping roleplay without taking any of my points into consideration. You can say that anyone's "trying to find loopholes". You pretty much spam the chat with 'go make an UBR' whenever I try to discuss it with you as well. You did it a few months ago too. Childish stuff.
If you wish to attempt to call me Childish, I'd recommend doing it in private as it is against our rules to insult staff and players alike.

You attempted to find a loophole in the rules. Plain and simple. If you actually RP'ed the scenario correctly, I would've been fine with you not being able to speak English, however it was your choice to do so at the wrong time. You should've exited the vehicle and continued to be difficult, but follow orders.

I'm sorry to say, but as much as you seem to hate me I wish to hear your side as I believe everyone has a side they need to express. The only reason I kept telling you 2 to make a UBL was to save others from a headache IG, and allow us to sort this out like adults in the Courthouse.
(Feb 19, 2017, 03:55 AM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]If you wish to attempt to call me Childish, I'd recommend doing it in private as it is against our rules to insult staff and players alike.

You attempted to find a loophole in the rules. Plain and simple. If you actually RP'ed the scenario correctly, I would've been fine with you not being able to speak English, however it was your choice to do so at the wrong time. You should've exited the vehicle and continued to be difficult, but follow orders.

I'm sorry to say, but as much as you seem to hate me I wish to hear your side as I believe everyone has a side they need to express. The only reason I kept telling you 2 to make a UBL was to save others from a headache IG, and allow us to sort this out like adults in the Courthouse.

You literally know there was no reason to blacklist me or ban kvatch and your just trying to say a load of lies to cover up your bad admin skills. Stop being so sour and admit you were wrong.
(Feb 19, 2017, 03:59 AM)CJT Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 19, 2017, 03:55 AM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]If you wish to attempt to call me Childish, I'd recommend doing it in private as it is against our rules to insult staff and players alike.

You literally know there was no reason to blacklist me or ban kvatch and your just trying to say a load of lies to cover up your bad admin skills. Stop being so sour and admit you were wrong.

Please act like an adult while here. Do not attempt to talk down to me as I only wish to get this done with as fast as possible for the poster's convenience.

There was a reason to blacklist both of you. Our server is about RPing a City. 

In what city do you see Paramedics hanging out on a piano on the side of the road? None.
In what city do Paramedics use the holiday's music as an Emergency Siren? None.
In what city do Paramedics drive recklessly for no emergency and do jumps off hills in an ambulance? None.

I am not lieing as to what I saw and warned you about.

Kvatch (saiye) was banned for breaking rules on our server including: FeaRP and FailRP as a Paramedic. 

You'd be surprised, but I actually wished to go easy on him seeing as he recently returned from a lengthy suspension. I could've given him a month for his actions and his record, but if you wish to think I am just a cruel staff member that doesn't give a f*ck and only wishes to talk down to players, then believe if you wish.

Anyways, this is a place of appeasing a suspension, not me or your talking about personal opinions. Apologies for going off topic in the last paragraph.
My suspension was a week long. I was gone for so long because I was sick of the way people are treated by admins, with the unneeded bureaucracy on the server. Any admin can throw a ban at you and just spam 'go make an UBR' until you get so frustrated that you can't even speak to them anymore, and know that even if you try to make a ban request, they can still go and review it and be as biased as they want to be with no repercussions.

Back to my ban - how else to you expect me to roleplay not being able to speak English?
"If you actually RP'ed the scenario correctly, I would've been fine with you not being able to speak English, however, it was your choice to do so at the wrong time." - I don't know how else you expect me to do it.
How do you think a person in real life reacts to man with a gun telling him to get out? Does he just sit in his car and say "No speak English." and ignore the man that looks like he's about to shoot him?

I would say no. You could've panicked and ran out of the car screaming, assaulted me, or acted in anyway other than sitting there watching a man with a gun telling you to get out.
(Feb 19, 2017, 04:05 AM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 19, 2017, 03:59 AM)CJT Wrote: [ -> ]

Please act like an adult while here. Do not attempt to talk down to me as I only wish to get this done with as fast as possible for the poster's convenience.

There was a reason to blacklist both of you. Our server is about RPing a City. 

In what city do you see Paramedics hanging out on a piano on the side of the road? None.
In what city do Paramedics use the holiday's music as an Emergency Siren? None.
In what city do Paramedics drive recklessly for no emergency and do jumps off hills in an ambulance? None.

I am not lieing as to what I saw and warned you about.

Kvatch (saiye) was banned for breaking rules on our server including: FeaRP and FailRP as a Paramedic. 

You'd be surprised, but I actually wished to go easy on him seeing as he recently returned from a lengthy suspension. I could've given him a month for his actions and his record, but if you wish to think I am just a cruel staff member that doesn't give a f*ck and only wishes to talk down to players, then believe if you wish.

Anyways, this is a place of appeasing a suspension, not me or your talking about personal opinions. Apologies for going off topic in the last paragraph.

Your not even listening to what im saying I done none of them 3 things you blacklisted me for wheres your proof if your so cocky I did it
I never said you did. I said you condoned the actions, therefore you were blacklisted for the same charges.

And again, with the insulting and verbal assault. I will request one more time that you talk to with a neutral manner before you are given a warning on our forum.
(Feb 19, 2017, 04:48 AM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]I never said you did. I said you condoned the actions, therefore you were blacklisted for the same charges.

And again, with the insulting and verbal assault. I will request one more time that you talk to with a neutral manner before you are given a warning on our forum.
Im talking with a neutral manner , A minute ago you were saying act like adults and now your too sensitive for me to talk to you? , Life is rough Confused
"You literally know there was no reason to blacklist me or ban kvatch and your just trying to say a load of lies to cover up your bad admin skills. Stop being so sour and admit you were wrong."

"Please act like an adult while here. Do not attempt to talk down to me as I only wish to get this done with as fast as possible for the poster's convenience."

"Your not even listening to what im saying I done none of them 3 things you blacklisted me for wheres your proof if your so cocky I did it"

"Im talking with a neutral manner , A minute ago you were saying act like adults and now your too sensitive for me to talk to you? , Life is rough Confused"

Again, start acting in a neutral manner. Throwing insults and attempting to talk down to staff isn't neutral. This will be your last warning.
Pages: 1 2