Limelight Forums

Full Version: xsmowredwolfx unban request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
xsnowredwolfx
[l2]Lods
[EU]Limelight[EvoCity_v4b1]     (not build)
D/C to avoid RP situation
I should be unbanned because=
I was debating an arrest but had been in the presidents office for a while and then when he asked for a witness it took around 35 minutes
for him to arrive but then he went afk and I needed to go because I had been kept there for nearly and hour so I said in local ooc that had to go sorry. But then he must have called and admin about it and got me banned and he had kept me for an unnecessary amount of
time and I left because I was told to get off my computer because it was really late and I had been doing nothing on it for an hour because he kept me there for no reason so 1 should not be banned because I had to go and I had been kept for 1 hour doing nothing.

I have no evidence

Yours xsnowredwolfx

P.S my mum told me to get off so i had to
The staff-members have received your unban-request, xsnowredwolfx.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Apologies for the late reply, have been without computer.

No matter the context, you left without consulting the other players, which is not permitted. You also included something abusive, though I cannot recall exactly what, in the OOC message left before you abruptly disconnected. This is unacceptable in any context, hence the ban will stand.

Denied.