Limelight Forums

Full Version: tenebi unban request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name:  tenebi

Ban ID: 4931

Banned by: Temar[L²].

Server: CityRP

Ban Reason: insulting all players?

Why should you be unbanned?: i literally joined the server for no more than 4 minutes, hopped in my friends car then said "you're all a bunch of roleplaying faggots", despite the fact i joined the server for the exact same reason as all of them - clearly a joke that temar didn't take light hearted, and i got an extremely harsh punishment considering i never even got warned, and people are getting 5 day bans for being racist, disrepespecting staff and being disruptive - from the same person. i don't understand why your punishment system is so harsh against jokes - especially when no one filed a complaint against it because it was within seconds of me posting it. i came to play with my friends and get a month ban for a minor offense - this makes 0 sense and i would really appreciate it if i was unbanned.

Evidence: (OOC) tenebi: all of you are roleplaying faggots...

Disconnect:  Visit limelightgaming.net for more information about your ban..
The staff-members have received your unban-request, tenebi.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
From another staff member's standpoint, you broke a rule and got punished for it. We don't take our rules lightly, joke or not.
(Feb 17, 2017, 01:39 AM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]From another staff member's standpoint, you broke a rule and got punished for it. We don't take our rules lightly, joke or not.

so when i've been in the server for less than a minute i don't even get a warning so i can test the waters on what is severe and not severe?
i just get a month ban because i broke a rule i didn't think would be taken so harshly because it wouldn't in many other communties?
Quote:1.4 Do not insult players or staff in Out-Of-Character chats.
The first thing you do when you come on as a new player
who has not given us any reason to think your here to role play
is insult all players
you may think of it as a joke
but its not exactly something that looks like a joke to me
and i also took it an an insult as you basically called me a faggot
and im sure others would of felt the same
(Feb 17, 2017, 01:41 AM)tenebi Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 17, 2017, 01:39 AM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]From another staff member's standpoint, you broke a rule and got punished for it. We don't take our rules lightly, joke or not.

so when i've been in the server for less than a minute i don't even get a warning so i can test the waters on what is severe and not severe?
i just get a month ban because i broke a rule i didn't think would be taken so harshly because it wouldn't in many other communties?

We are Limelight Gaming and actually hope to be different than other communities in rules and gameplay.

You "testing" the waters like that not only made you look like you didn't want to take the server seriously, but it showed the staff member online (The owner of Limelight) that you didn't wish to come here to RP but to talk trash about players and the server. 

We allow banter if it's obvious because at the end it is a game, but we will not tolerate someone just coming on and the first thing they say to everyone is an insult.
(Feb 17, 2017, 02:03 AM)Temar Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:1.4 Do not insult players or staff in Out-Of-Character chats.
The first thing you do when you come on as a new player
who has not given us any reason to think your here to role play
is insult all players
you may think of it as a joke
but its not exactly something that looks like a joke to me
and i also took it an an insult as you basically called me a faggot
and im sure others would of felt the same

yeah ok if you took it as an insult im sorry - i just came to play with my friends and dont feel it fair that i should be banned for a full month when people are getting banned for 5 days for being racist
Ok Ban reduced to 1 day + 10 hour OOC blacklist
Hopefully when you next come on you will give a better impression