Limelight Forums

Full Version: Evo-city Parade
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Apex

Well, from what I can tell we had the first ever documented parade on Limelight. (Unfortunately I didn't take any pictures but there is one early one from the very beginning) 

The parade consisted of the entire Evo-city Police Department. Unfortunately SWAT could not take part as they were assigned to handled callouts. The parade was lead by three SS Vehicles and then a large convoy of Police, Ambulance, and fire vehicles followed. 

The parade started at the Nexus, worked up towards Top-street then came back down onto Main Street before leading to connectivity; at this point it moved to DTM Car Park in which I gave a formal speech as President to all attending staff and civilians. 

Over all it was very well executed by the Police and organised pretty much entirely by the Captain on at the time (Auston). The only input required was some administrative aspects on my behalf, like assigning temporary security to stay within the crowds to ensure the safety of the Presidential Limo at the time, along with using SWAT as a reserve response system.

To conclude; well done to all the Police involved, you all did a great job! I would also like to thank the Captain on at the time for their brilliant organizational methods.

The only picture I have of the parade during the assembly stage:
[Image: ImF76ig]
Sounds great!