Limelight Forums

Full Version: Resignation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello Community, I wanted to let you know that I am officially leaving my positions (Developer, NW Security, Administrator) here at Limelight Gaming. 
It has been a great time I am so grateful for being a part of this exceptional community. While working in those positions, I was always eager to improve the services and provide you with updates. Also, with a professional team and lovely users we've survived very tricky situations. Whether it be attacks or anything else. Almost two years later, this community is in a position where it is pretty stable. This is awesome and I hope we all continue to keep it running. Ton of work and effort has been put into this, let us not waste it. It is not just a community but family.
Of course there are some areas that require more attention (bug-fixing, Space Engineer, etc) and this is already being covered behind the scenes. The team is also working on ways to communicate these topics more frequently. For instance, just check the Community-Input section and take part in latest discussions. As a former team member I can tell you that YOUR INPUT is highly wanted. This is about YOU.

What is next?

Actually I am not gone entirely. I continue to provide [font=Trebuchet MS]fresh updates and maintenance for the UCP.[/font]
Besides this, I am going to higher focus on other computer-engineering areas. More networking/memory management, etc.
Nerdy stuff that I need in the future.

Thank you for your trust in me! See you around.

Now, please take part in community-input discussions:  https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-14353.html

Pat

NOOOOOOO
Word's can't express how thankful we are for you, Burnett.

So simply put, thank you.
It's sad to see you go. Good luck in the future.

[Image: EWrx1cW.jpg]
Sad to see you go after all these years, you'll be missed </3

OT: Goodbye burnett <3 :/

As it has already been said, you have done a great deal for limelight and everyone appreciates every single bit of work you have contributed. I hope we can keep in touch mate. Goodluck with whatever you choose to do next. <3
It's sad to see you go Burnett, you always worked hard and withstood the critism. You have a brilliant brain box, so stick to what you're brilliant at. 

Thanks for all the hard work mate, so take care and best of luck with everything! Now don't forget to stay in contact
(Feb 16, 2017, 12:07 PM)Lord Octagon Wrote: [ -> ]It's sad to see you go. Good luck in the future.

[Image: EWrx1cW.jpg]
RIP L2,

Sad to see you go Burnett, hope to catch you online sometimes Sad
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Anyt one but burnett
Burnett,

You and I don't know each other well apart from coming across each other in the odd Help & Support thread here and there but I shouldn't need to know you to know that you took your position here very seriously and professionally. I can't thank you enough for the continuous amount of updates, bugfixes and patches that you've provided throughout your time here. None of it has went unnoticed, not once.

Thank you so much Burnett, and I really do hope nothing but the best for you.
For those of you who heard me shouting Noooo a few weeks ago in TS this is why

Burnett we love you dude don't do this to us!!! Sad
Thanks for everything you've done Burnett. You've provided some extremly usefull stuff to the community and you will be missed.
Damm, its a shame to see you go! You have provide the community with so much and done a fantastic job as an Developer! I wish you all the best for the future buddy!
Sad to see you go, spoke briefly with you a few times over steam and forumPM, cheers for all you've done for LimeLight and for ECSE V2
Pages: 1 2 3