Limelight Forums

Full Version: Un blacklist edna
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name:

Issued by: Please include the [L²]Cameron

Blacklist ID: 70448

Server:V4B1

Why should you be unblacklisted?: Well Daniel crashed my car and he died, he also broke NLR, now as I went over to the car I repaired it and then I tried to drive it away, it wasn't working so then I turned the engine of and on but still wasn't working, so I EVEN said In chat that I will de-spawn it and re-spawn it. I do admit I broke NLR. But what he didn't include was that he broke NLR

Evidence:Sorry I don't, but It may say in the logs
The staff-members have received your unblacklist-request, [L²:RP] Edna.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.

Pat

*Not Involved* Can I just say that I didn't die. I got revived by a medic.
(Feb 16, 2017, 11:27 AM)Daniel Wrote: [ -> ]*Not Involved*  Can I just say that I didn't  die. I got revived by a medic.

Yes you was involved, you made the crash

Pat

(Feb 16, 2017, 11:29 AM)[L²:RP] Edna Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 16, 2017, 11:27 AM)Daniel Wrote: [ -> ]*Not Involved*  Can I just say that I didn't  die. I got revived by a medic.

Yes you was involved, you made the crash

But....  This is about you getting your props back. If you feel like accusing me make a PR. Lot a UBR
I didn't blacklist you for NLR, I blacklisted you for pop-pushing.

I've also looked in the logs and you didn't make any attempt to repair your car.
(Feb 16, 2017, 11:33 AM)Cameron Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't blacklist you for NLR, I blacklisted you for pop-pushing.

I've also looked in the logs and you didn't make any attempt to repair your car.

I did I was a mechanic
(Feb 16, 2017, 11:33 AM)Cameron Wrote: [ -> ]I didn't blacklist you for NLR, I blacklisted you for pop-pushing.

I repaired it to 100hp
So then why did you return to it within 2 minutes of dying?
(Feb 16, 2017, 11:36 AM)Cameron Wrote: [ -> ]So then why did you return to it within 2 minutes of dying?

Like I said ik, I broke NLR, and I admit to that
(Feb 16, 2017, 11:36 AM)Cameron Wrote: [ -> ]So then why did you return to it within 2 minutes of dying?
But what I'm saying is I pushed the car to de-spawn it, because it would not start
I am convinced by your story about the car damage after reading your chat messages.

However, your PTE blacklist will be replaced with an NLR blacklist.

Moved to approved.