Limelight Forums

Full Version: SeriousRP Night - Limelight RP Event
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: gaJKrim.png]
Friday 24th of February from 7 PM till 9 PM (GMT)
The event will take place on v4b1 on the main EU servers.

Event Description 

The event would be just like a normal passive event however we will not limit the RP to passive only due to the endless possibilities of role-plays such as underground and government, you are allowed to do aggressive RP as long as it is not finding reasons to raid people, doomforty bases and cop-bait bases. Aggressive RP as in slums, rundown area, ect. 

The government role-play would have to be applied for and those who don't apply to be government will not take part in any government job during the two hours of the event. This is so people use the Gov teamspeak channels that are provided in our teamspeak (51.254.57.133) we also want a fully functional government with a legitimate police force who wouldn't just go around arresting people for jay-walking or running a red light. 

With that in mind, that doesn't limit the RP event with only underground and governmental RP, those who wish to role-play specific jobs as citizen are free to do so and are encouraged to show off their creativity. 

Those who don't want to be a government job may skip the application link above and just show up in the day of the event and role-play what ever they chose to role-play. Prove your skills! Hope to see you all there! :D 

Application Link - https://goo.gl/forms/7JEkRkLyZzDhzeVh2
Thanks for Innovative for graphic work.
Limelightgaming.
This is great!

ForceGhost

Applied Smile
This will be fun. Big Grin
Sounds great, cant wait to either do some detective stuff at the dtm-pd or more likely just gonna feed the town in Martins Diner Wink
Realy looking forward to that
(Feb 16, 2017, 04:34 PM)MrMarsh Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds great, cant wait to either do some detective stuff at the dtm-pd or more likely just gonna feed the town in Martins Diner Wink
Realy looking forward to that

I cant enjoy my RP as a police officer if I dont have my donut break at Martins Diner Wink
Nice!

Was waiting for something like this!

I'll be there.
What is the GMT for this? But nice!
(Feb 16, 2017, 07:44 PM)Vatipaa Wrote: [ -> ]What is the GMT for this? But nice!

Quote from thread: "Friday 24th of February from 7 PM till 9 PM (GMT)"

Pls
UTC+0, UTC+4? I mean the time zone

Pls
(Feb 16, 2017, 08:40 PM)Vatipaa Wrote: [ -> ]UTC+0, UTC+4? I mean the time zone

Pls

GMT = UTC+0
(Feb 16, 2017, 09:00 PM)Stell90 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 16, 2017, 08:40 PM)Vatipaa Wrote: [ -> ]UTC+0, UTC+4? I mean the time zone

Pls

GMT = UTC+0
Whoops, sorry, In Finland no one has told that to us
R.I.P. and enjoy coming on from 3am to 5am.
Oh well, sucks to be me. I take the 6pm train, and don't get back until gone 10:30. Looks like it would have been fun.
In mine time zone it starts 9pm and ends 11pm
Pages: 1 2 3 4