Limelight Forums

Full Version: John Master | UBR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ban ID: 4906

Banned by: [L²] Overlewd

Server: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][EU] | Main server | v4b1[/font]

Ban Reason: Double Accounting

Why should you be unbanned?: I dont have 2 accounts. The second account (The Dictator) is my brother´s account.
  • Why we have same IP? Cause we (Our family) dont have enough money to buy 2 PC´s for me and my brother so we are playing on 1 PC.
  • Shared Steam? Also our Steam games are shared, because we dont have enough money to buy games twice.
  • Why my brother was playing gmod when I was banned? My brother was bored playing Watch Dogs so he decided to play some other game. So he started playing gmod. He knows that Iam playing CityRP so he tried it. But I didnt tell him that Iam banned, because he don´t give a **** about my problems.
  • I just came back from training and he told me that I recieved a Perma ban. I was shocked and all the 

Evidence:
[Image: JYtUobY.png] [Image: fkwLQ3L.png]
I can also send a video with me and my Brother standing infront of my PC and also photos of our ISIC Cards (School acces card with our personal data). But my brother don´t want to be on YouTube so I will send the video and photos only to Staff Members. In advance thanks for answering.

Removed IP from public view.
- Soviethooves
The staff-members have received your unban-request, John Master.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Right, so this is clearly such a huge lie I'll struggle to take you seriously but here we go.

Your supposed brother starts playing the next day for the first time after you get banned. This would already be a coincidence of unimaginable proportions which I refuse to believe.

Your supposed brother's account has "John Master" as one of its previously used nicknames (https://imgur.com/a/W3mLM).

Neither you or your supposed brother have watch dogs on steam.

You were seen active on the forums yesterday so the only reason you haven't made this unban request then was to come up with this lie.
(Feb 14, 2017, 08:31 PM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]Right, so this is clearly such a huge lie I'll struggle to take you seriously but here we go.

Your supposed brother starts playing the next day for the first time after you get banned. This would already be a coincidence of unimaginable proportions which I refuse to believe.

Your supposed brother's account has "John Master" as one of its previously used nicknames (https://imgur.com/a/W3mLM).

Neither you or your supposed brother have watch dogs on steam.

You were seen active on the forums yesterday so the only reason you haven't made this unban request then was to come up with this lie.
So. My brother changed his name to "John Master 2.0, John Master REBORN" and more Nicknames with John Master. Cause ha had no idea about name, so he take name same name as me.

My brother doesnt have Watch Dogs on steam. He download it.

I didnt make this Unban request Yesterday cause there was no time to create this UBR. So I create it Today and I post it today.
Thats everything I can say.
So by coincidence he chose the exact same name as you, by coincidence he started playing the same day after you got banned, and you had enough time to make multiple forum comments on multiple threads yesterday but not enough time to make an UBR? Right.

In fact, I was informed you were seen browsing one of the successful unban requests for DA, which had a very similar story to the one you are using right now. I'm sure just another coincidence.

Clear case of DA + lying in the courthouse from my point of view. If any staff members actually have any doubts I will privately share further evidence which I unfortunately cannot publicize.
(Feb 14, 2017, 08:57 PM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]So by coincidence he chose the exact same name as you, by coincidence he started playing the same day after you got banned, and you had enough time to make multiple forum comments on multiple threads yesterday but not enough time to make an UBR? Right.

In fact, I was informed you were seen browsing one of the successful unban requests for DA, which had a very similar story to the one you are using right now. I'm sure just another coincidence.

Clear case of DA + lying in the courthouse from my point of view. If any staff members actually have any doubts I will privately share further evidence which I unfortunately cannot publicize.

I was browsing Unban Request´s, because this is the 2nd time Iam doing UBR. 1st was denied, so I was browsing Approved UBR´s to know how to make good UBR.
Denied. The ban for Double Accounting will remain as issued.

The user will additionally be forum banned for violating forum rules and ToS.