Limelight Forums

Full Version: Player Report: GAE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: GAE

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:138425082

Time UTC: aprox 10:00pm

Player has attempted CDM and successfully killed me. There where no admin at that time. The player has chosen to run me over even tho he had plenty of space to maneuver around me. He was driving a small white color hatchback. I'm not sure what car brand it was. Player on the OOC chat just kept repeating "It was an accident mate" X2 and that's all he said. His job was Anarchist at that time. Once he ran me over he did not stop even, and just ran away. The location of the CDM was at hospital tunnel

Evidence: It was so quick i didn't manage to video it, as CDM are hard to record, but i did record me dying. i will upload the video once i find it in my folder.
Thank you for your player-report, Qannter.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Do hurry with the evidence as we require it to make a fair judgment.
https://steamcommunity.com/workshop/file...=863633476

Here you can see in the background the white car he was driving that hit me. And i am dead, he ran me over and then left the scene. His friend in the black pick up then follows him, but at least he stops and calls EMS. As you can see i died in the very edge of the road, and the first and second lane was clear for him to pass through. I wasnt standign in the middle of the road. he literally pourposely CDM me.  I hope it is clear cause i dotn knwo why thsi demo isnt playing
Sadly that has no connection to the car, its owner, or that anyone hit you. You have 24 hours to get the video working.

PM me on the forums for a time increase.
Okay thanks I'll try
The demo video isnt working when i publish it, so i cant get it to work. ive tried everything. However if i can explain, the player named GAE was the one driving the car and has also admitted it on OOC. i wish i took screenshots when his car was coming to me but i couldn't as i was too busy running away from the car. My all my fingers where on keys: W,S,A trying to dodge the car, but he lured me to the edge and purposely ran me over, In the logs, it should say what car killed me and who did it belong too. i hope
Denied

Closing Notes: Lack of incriminating evidence.