Limelight Forums

Full Version: Bullshit on Social Media
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Gonna start off by saying that i'm fucking pissed right now.
I was watching PsychedSubstance when i notice this little atrocity in the corner. The video called 10 Signs You Are HIGHLY INTELLIGENT by TheTalko. At first glance i just thought to myself that nobody were going to listen to their crap, but as it turns out, some of the people watching this video genuinely now believes they are "Highly intelligent". Some of these comments turned into big conflicts where the original poster would attempt to defend their newly acquired title and others would miserably fail trying to prove they had an IQ of 5928 and knew 500 languages.

I hate the fact that social media is trying to get views by indoctrinating simpletons into thinking they own some sort of "gift". It just leads to absolutely ridiculous statements and bullshit information being spread.

I of course thought that this comment section would be the perfect niche for troll-victims. I started hammering down on my keyboard to piss off some edgy cutting emo 16 year old who claimed to be a highly intelligent vampire psychopath. I took a quick look down, and i saw 500 other comments - and i gave up. I decided to showcase some of the most abominable comments.

Arach's Collection of The Terrifying Truth
plot twist: it's not the truth though.

Code:
Talko is one of the most accurate channels on YouTube !!!
Most accurate bullshit spreader, aka, auto-fertilizer 2000.

Code:
Omg I always new I was smart but wow. I'm highly intelligent!
Great for you, bud.

Code:
If Thats True, Im Very Smart. Thats why I Got an B In Math. An A In German And English.
That's Why You Write Like This Too?

Code:
This is so me, All of them. Thanks for the heads up!!!
You needed a heap of bullcrap to realise you are socially akward and can't clean your room?

Code:
wow i'm highly intelligent! the only thing that's not true with me is the friend's one..... i have litearly no friend's
Try clicking one of those "Date 10 russians in one day" ads. You'll get loads of friends that way. (Including a good nigerian prince who's gonna give you money!) ahh, the wonders of being intelligent, huh!

Can we please NOT think of intelligent people as introverted and socially akward people? The people who think this are the same people who believe being "nerdy" is supposed to be sexy.

Code:
doin my homework today, lit af #sonerdy
Alright calm down, just because you don't have any of the 10 signs that show if you're highly intelligent
(Feb 12, 2017, 06:17 PM)George Wrote: [ -> ]Alright calm down, just because you don't have any of the 10 signs that show if you're highly intelligent

You're jealous because i actually clean my room.
[Image: nmci0g8.jpg]

U ok fam?
i can tell tht u r very smart. way smarter than these utube fellers. THEY DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKIGN ABOUT!!!!! DONT LISTEN TO THE LIES.

i dont think that anyone knows 500 languages and has an iq THAT HIGH and if they say they do THEY ARE LIEING!!!!!!!

u should ceckout a subreddit 4 smart people like us. it is /r/iamverysmart

they have posts of smart people lik us on there.
what do you know, Im highly intelligent Big Grin
(Feb 13, 2017, 11:17 AM)Decay Wrote: [ -> ]what do you know, Im highly intelligent Big Grin

so wat i drink 2 forget at 12?
u dont kno my story  Dodgy Dodgy Dodgy Dodgy Dodgy Dodgy
(Feb 12, 2017, 06:18 PM)Arach Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 12, 2017, 06:17 PM)George Wrote: [ -> ]Alright calm down, just because you don't have any of the 10 signs that show if you're highly intelligent

You're jealous because i actually clean my room.

[Image: e1xhDQJ.jpg]