Limelight Forums

Full Version: Noe Rock's Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Noe Rock

Ban ID: 4885

Banned by: [L²] Barkles

Server: Europe (Normal Play Server)

Ban Reason: FearRP, 5th ban, should know better

Why should you be unbanned?: I was standing on the Walkway after I placed down my Dupe I just build. Then I got Tazed while just standing there so I called an Admin to help me. I didn't had any contact with him and never set anything to me. After I woke up I ran to the Officers on the other side of the Street to help me because the Officer tried to get me arrested for jwalking. When I started running he simply had his handcuffs out (I wasn't handcuffed yet). I tried to get the Officers to help me and when I saw the Officer that Tazed me coming to me I tried to avoid him from Tazing by hidding behind the Ford Explorer Police Car so the Officers have time to react (So he can't randomly arrest me). But I was in now way Running away when he had his Tazer out. I think how I roleplayed was 100% Correct and was full of Fear. 

I also think that this is not a reason for a 4 Day Ban. (My last ban / Warn was over a year ago.)

Evidence: https://gyazo.com/7cd275fc87ff35e26e0b2ded95a4d348
The staff-members have received your unban-request, NOE.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
you turned around and physically looked at the cop with his taser out and kept running shouting "RDA! RDA!"

Denied.