Limelight Forums

Full Version: Player Report - Susanne.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: [L2:RP] Susanne 

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:83187774

Server: v41b

Time: 12:00PM - 12:30PM

Summary: 
So I was cutting wood as a lumberjack and Susanne came along and said something along the lines of "Hi" then ran away, soon after returned and I said I was busy and asking them to leave me alone, then then continued to pull out a pistol and ask me to unlock my vehicle. However at this point, I remembered then need a valid RP reason such as a ChopShop to steal my vehicle, so I then used LOOC to explain how doing this is breaking the rules and could get him potentially banned, as I was doing so Stomm proceeded to shoot him down. I didn't stop the RP and explain the rule to Susanne to create time for Stomm to kill them, I didn't even know he was around.

So after that all happened, I then was confused but went back to cutting my wood, and soon after he was killed Susanne was back as a Police Officer before his NLR Time was up and started saying we had reports of gun shots, he then asked me to turn around and proceeded to handcuff me, once doing so he ran away to look for Stomm his "Killer" since we both believe he came back as a Police Officer to revange kill Stomm. In this sense he broke NLR to revenge kill and then broke Fail RP since he handcuffed me and ran away. We are still unsure if he had "reports" of gun shots, so we would appricate if an Staff member can check this.

Stomm is going to post a reply which will include a YT video as evidence and his side of the story.

Evidence:
Chat shows him telling me to unlock my car or he will shoot me, this is where I tried to explain the rule of stealing cars with an valid RP reason.

Here he sayings in LOOC "Fail RP" this was to Stomm for killing him.

When Susanne arrived as an officer and started to handcuff me, then ran away to look for Stomm
Thank you for your player-report, Blurr.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
I was RPing as a Redneck, driving a nice big American Hummer, ignoring roads, sleeping with my cousins, carrying a big gun, and doing manly, outdoorsy things such as chopping wood. While I was chopping wood, I see one of the other woodcutters and some guy talking. Then i realize that the other guy has a revolver pointed at the woodcutter. As a redneck, I don't take kindly to punks robbing people, so I decided to teach this kid a lesson. I walk up to the punk, put my shotgun up to him, and say "Drop the weapon, fucknuts." At this point he turns to point his revolver at my head, and I respond by sending his body into the next county. I make sure the other guy is okay, and go chop some more wood.

At this point, I decide that a redneck should have a nice proper "house", so I leave the woodcutting area, head a bit further away from the road (into the map corner) and begin searching for good props to build one with.

About 5 minutes after I defended Blurr, I'm standing on a hill in the corner of the map when a cop comes running up. He pulls his shotgun. He then orders me to face away and get down. I comply, and he handcuffs me and says that he had gotten "supports" (I'm assuming he meant reports) of a heavily armed man who killed someone. After 2 warrants fail to go through, he then shotguns me as I'm laying on the ground handcuffed.

When I asked why he executed me, one of his responses was that it was because he is "rassist" (racist) and I was black.

[Image: HDwwof0.png]

Other notes that I can't prove but I feel should be mentioned:
-His job at the time of his death by shotgun was something along the lines of "Off Duty Cop (Criminal)"
-His claim that they had gotten reports of a heavily armed man shooting people is sketchy because I was unaware of any other witnesses there besides Blurr, and I doubt Blurr called in a report like that.
Approved

Closing Notes: Evidence is deemed sufficient of showing the player killing a player with an invalid reason (Even if he WAS black you can't just kill him because you are corrupt), breaking NLR, and having a FailRP Job Title.

Player will receive a 5 Hour Weapons Blacklist and a 2 Day Suspension.