Limelight Forums

Full Version: ECSEv2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When ECSEv2 will come? I'm waiting that and that you can trade items from website Big Grin

I put it here because "Ask any questions here"
Tagging
Maybe knows too?
due to the servers not functioning properly this was put on hold as PaulB waits for the release of some APIs which would allow him to connect the ECSE with the live server.
After reading over the context of your question, I noticed a slight issue:

Quote:I'm waiting that and that you can trade items from website

ECSE v2 is not going to be supporting the sale or exchange of any inventory goods to other players, unless Paul corrects me. It's simply a stock market, not a trading platform.
(Feb 10, 2017, 12:27 PM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]After reading over the context of your question, I noticed a slight issue:

Quote:I'm waiting that and that you can trade items from website

ECSE v2 is not going to be supporting the sale or exchange of any inventory goods to other players, unless Paul corrects me. It's simply a stock market, not a trading platform.

Ok, I tought because wrote this:
Quote:Upcoming ECSEv2 will have such feature for money. The UCP might get a feature for items
Quote:Upcoming ECSEv2 will have such feature for money. The UCP might get a feature for items
The UCP is a completely different service maintained by completely different people.
UCP is the User Control Panel, that can be located in the CityRP 2 tab on the forums navigation bar, you will need to sign in via steam to access it however at this point in time there is no item trading within the UCP.
(Feb 10, 2017, 12:34 PM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]
The UCP is a completely different service maintained by completely different people.

I know
(Feb 10, 2017, 01:24 PM)Blurr Wrote: [ -> ]UCP is the User Control Panel, that can be located in the CityRP 2 tab on the forums navigation bar, you will need to sign in via steam to access it however at this point in time there is no item trading within the UCP.

I know
Waiting on response from and then this will be closed.
So if you know what people answered your question with why ask the question?
Paging
This question has been asked and answered previously. 

See this thread for reference.

Quote:Summary:

PaulB is waiting for an API to be made that will link ECSE V2 to CityRP. 

Closed and moved to the archive.

Thank you.

~ Octagon