Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR - Cooli | RSP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Cooli | RSP

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:55474305

Server: v4_b1

Time: Now

Summary:  Running around while beeing Executed due to Clan RP, Talking trough walls to his comrades

Evidence: https://youtu.be/TkwXt52RLRs
Thank you for your player-report, John Master.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
If you are trying to execute me, why would I stand still? Its not breaking fearrp. Also, completely unrelated to my previous comment but there was no reason to execute me.
(Feb 9, 2017, 10:30 PM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]If you are trying to execute me, why would I stand still? Its not breaking fearrp. Also, completely unrelated to my previous comment but there was no reason to execute me.

We pointed guns at you, you started running FEARRP does apply anywhere where you point a gun straight at the man, and reason of executing you was due to a Clan War going on.
(Feb 9, 2017, 10:36 PM)Armard Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 9, 2017, 10:30 PM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]If you are trying to execute me, why would I stand still? Its not breaking fearrp. Also, completely unrelated to my previous comment but there was no reason to execute me.

We pointed guns at you, you started running FEARRP does apply anywhere where you point a gun straight at the man, and reason of executing you was due to a Clan War going on.
You pulled out and knife to the back of my head and tried to stab me, then I started running. I suggest you read the rules on Clan wars.
(Feb 9, 2017, 10:46 PM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]

You pulled out and knife to the back of my head and tried to stab me, then I started running. I suggest you read the rules on Clan wars.

since i was attempting to backstab you, i suggest you read FearRP since they do say that melee weapons count at a reasonable distance, and my pal was aiming P90 straighly at your head, so you broke FearRP and screaming trough walls "THEY ARE KILLING ME" is just a fact of FailRP.
it was a clean execution untill you broke all the rules above
(Feb 9, 2017, 10:57 PM)Armard Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 9, 2017, 10:46 PM)Cooli Wrote: [ -> ]

since i was attempting to backstab you, i suggest you read FearRP since they do say that melee weapons count at a reasonable distance, and my pal was aiming P90 straighly at your head, so you broke FearRP and screaming trough walls "THEY ARE KILLING ME" is just a fact of FailRP.
it was a clean execution untill you broke all the rules above
waiting for staff reply.
I'd like to see an extended recording if possible.
(Feb 9, 2017, 11:22 PM)Lods Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to see an extended recording if possible.

Mostly unlikely, and if so then tommorow
(Feb 9, 2017, 11:22 PM)Lods Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like to see an extended recording if possible.

The original video had about 3 hours since i was recording our entire playtime session, and since i have just cut out the part with him breaking the rules i cannot retrieve the entire video.
(Feb 10, 2017, 05:01 PM)John Master Wrote: [ -> ]

The original video had about 3 hours since i was recording our entire playtime session, and since i have just cut out the part with him breaking the rules i cannot retrieve the entire video.

If you still have the original 3 hour long video, post the parts before what you uploaded, only a few mins. Is that possible?
(Feb 10, 2017, 05:48 PM)Rocket Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 10, 2017, 05:01 PM)John Master Wrote: [ -> ]

If you still have the original 3 hour long video, post the parts before what you uploaded, only a few mins. Is that possible?

The 3 hour long video dosent exist anymore as it got cut out, this is all that was left from the recording.
From the video it is clear that cooli broke FearRP. It doesn't matter what someone would do in 'real life', FearRP exists the way it does to make roleplay smoother and avoid needless shootouts such as this. Whenever you are at gunpoint, you must listen to the person with the gun. You, especially, cooli, should've known much better to even take that risk considering what this will result in.

User was on last chance and will be permanently banned.

Approved.