Limelight Forums

Full Version: [SWAT Ceramic Plating]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Server [US/EU]: EU
Map: V4B1
Description: Getting ceramic plating from the gov locker as swat does NO reduction what-so-ever in a fire-fight.
Bug is [In-Game/On Forums/Other]:In-game
Since when have you experienced the bug?I presume since Gov locker came out.
Additional Information Currently cops are more powered than SWAT if they are using 50% kevlar and shotgun, at this stage SWAT can be one hit by criminals with a SCAR-20, while headshotted by a SWAT using SCAR-20 = 14% damage.
Images/Screenshots: Not sure how to prove but was their for testing
Thank you for your bug-report, PaulB!

It will be reviewed as soon as possible by our Developers.
No way since the locker update I played a lot as SWAT and this would be really obvious.

/phone
(Feb 7, 2017, 06:53 PM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]No way since the locker update I played a lot as SWAT and this would be really obvious.

/phone

Test it your self if you wish, equip 70% from gov locker, then get someone to shoot you in the head with a SCAR-20.
I mean no way has it started all the way back at the locker update. I trust your testing.
(Feb 7, 2017, 07:11 PM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]I mean no way has it started all the way back at the locker update. I trust your testing.

Yeah, that's why I said 'I presume'
Can confirm. Was "tested" in a raid  we were in. Although it took multiple rounds of 338 from a SCAR-20 to kill one of them, it only took one round to kill ne as if I did not have Ceramic on. Not to mention that our whole team's health was dropping radically.
Fixed kevlar / ceramic issue with goverment