Limelight Forums

Full Version: [V1.1] EvoCity Radio Player - Download
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
EvoCity Radio Player

[Image: H32ua1z.jpg?1]

After making that LimeLight Launcher (which I literally abandoned but I might come back to), I wanted to make more stuff, I saw that there was a release of an Android App with a feature being to listen to EvoCity Radio. As a lot of stuff do, it gave me an idea, and that's where this came in. Again I don't think it's a useful release that actually serves a purpose, but I like making stuff. 

As my other work of tools for LimeLight, this is open source, with the code available below. For V1, there's 2 methods of downloading/installing it. The installer, which has a scary installer that looks like it's gonna delete System32. Then the manual way which is just the exe and a few dlls in a zipped folder which have to be kept together.

~As a wise Hamza once said, "I wonder if I know how to use Xcode"

Features
  • Play & Stop toggle
  • Direct stream from ECR
  • Status Indicator
  • Volume Control

How to Download

Installer Method
Manual Method

Links

Download
Source Code 

Update Log
V1 - Release
V1.1 - Fixed Laggy Volume Slider
Noice
This is very useful im using it now just a little bug with the slider is a bit laggy other than it works perfect Good Job
(Feb 6, 2017, 12:31 AM)OBAMATOOKMYCHIP Wrote: [ -> ]This is very useful im using it now just a little bug with the slider is a bit laggy other than it works perfect Good Job
(Feb 6, 2017, 12:31 AM)Arch.B Wrote: [ -> ]Noice

Thanks, fixed in 1.1
(Feb 6, 2017, 12:47 AM)H4MZ4 Wrote: [ -> ]
(Feb 6, 2017, 12:31 AM)OBAMATOOKMYCHIP Wrote: [ -> ]This is very useful im using it now just a little bug with the slider is a bit laggy other than it works perfect Good Job
(Feb 6, 2017, 12:31 AM)Arch.B Wrote: [ -> ]Noice

Thanks, fixed in 1.1
Much Better now.ty
Closed and Archived.

We no longer have the Evocity Radio.