Limelight Forums

Full Version: Model Errors?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So, I'm having this error and texture problem on the servers. 

I have all content and I recently did a cleanup of some unrelated addons and now I can't see props that I have from dupes? The dupe's owner will spawn the prop and I can see it, but when the dupe is originally spawned, I get errors.

Also, I am missing a LOT of materials from the material tool?
Do you got server downloads in your options disabled?

It is enabled.
Could you produce some images of what content you might be missing?
Not at this time, but I can tell you what content has been errors so far.

CS:S Props
and
Misc. Materials

I have access to CS:S Props and can see them when I spawn them, but when placed down on a dupe, they don't appear.
Is this happening on gmod generally for you or on the limelight server only?
(Feb 5, 2017, 09:58 PM)Project Wrote: [ -> ]Is this happening on gmod generally for you or on the limelight server only?

Just LL. I recently cleaned up my addons and I have all the correct materials, yet I'm still missing these props ONLY when spawned via a dupe. Once the player spawns it manually, I can see it. Also, the materials I can't see period. They seem to be non-existent for me.
Do you have Counter-Strike Source Installed?

If no - Suggested to Install then make sure that it is connected with Garryu's Mod via the Game Content View in the bottom right corner (Looks like Game Controller).
I do and all games mounted.

Maybe check cache?
This is a strange Issue. Never experienced anything alike it.

You said it was just LimeLight and your own props?
Have you recently installed any Addons that may conflict with this issue? Retextures?
(Feb 6, 2017, 09:22 PM)Sours Wrote: [ -> ]This is a strange Issue. Never experienced anything alike it.

You said it was just LimeLight and your own props?
Have you recently installed any Addons that may conflict with this issue? Retextures?

Nope just removed some misc. content from other communities I used tocplay on.
Restart your PC.

OT: You said you are missing materials? Is that l like with the material tool or textures of props?
(Feb 6, 2017, 11:18 PM)Faustin Wrote: [ -> ]Restart your PC.

OT: You said you are missing materials? Is that l like with the material tool or textures of props?

Material Tool.
I recommened attempting to reinstall your game.

I personally don't know anything else to support your issue, Sorry .

(plz helps )
Just to be sure,

Do you have:

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=180495527

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=734374060

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f...=261062245

If you do but you still have errors, if you can get the name of the prop you as an error we might be able to find the pack.

I'm guessing you understandably and accidently unsubscribed from an important add-on during a fight through ten of pages of add-ons, or one of your previous add-ons contained the materials indirectly which may have caused the issues when unsubscribed from.

If the above packs don't work we can go from the material and prop name.

We can perhaps test it out together with the dupes when you are available.
Pages: 1 2