Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unblacklsit Request from OOC chat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: Qannter

Issued by: Rocket

Blacklist ID: 69926

Why unblacklist: This blacklist was given to me for 30 days. Thats alot of hours. Becase blacklist differ from bans by acumilating time only when youre on the server, it takes longer to wait until the blacklist ends.. I have served the blacklist punishment for 20 days already. I was givin the black list for this much time due to my OOC record. I do agree that my first OOC violations where intentional. But because i dont look while typing, i had the CAPS button on and was therefore the last tiem i spoke caps OOC rocket made the blacklist. Because you have to wait like 12 seconds to talk OOC again, i didnt have tiem to say sorry for the caps just before rocket issued it. I did however did, just to let rocket knwo it was accidental. I knwo its been a whiel to look at the logs but if you can see it, its there. I have to wait 270 hours until i can talk OOC again. it is difficult cause when i really need to i cant talk. I play on LL roughly 2 - 3 hours a day which mean ill have to wait more then 2 months to talk OOC again, thats why i woudl liek to appeal it now. Thank you
The staff-members have received your unblacklist-request, Qannter.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
its not the fact that you've accidentally done it, its the fact that you do almost everytime. I've noticed you have done that a lot and I have gave you more than 3 warnings before issuing the blacklists I've had talks with you and told you not to do it, yet you still keep on doing it.

Even when the blacklist was issued you still tried using /advert to circumvent the OOC blacklist. You have a very extensive record of misuse of OOC chat and even after you've been warned and blacklisted you keep on breaking those rules.
Yes Rocket. i understand that, i accpet all those mistakes  But i already served 20 days for it. Isnt that enough? Even tho that when i do it its only because i forget to turn off the caps button. for example:

"cAN YOU TURN THE GAMMA OFF"
^ that is what i do accidently, its when i want to use a capital letter at the begining of my scentnace but i forget the caps are on. There is a small light that tells me caps are on in my keyboard which i sometimes miss. I will be more cautious about this next time i speak OOC, and double check the text before i it Enter
The blacklist will be removed, however bare in mind that if you every violate any more OOC chat rules you will lose your access forever.

Approved.