Limelight Forums

Full Version: Criminal's newest escape tactic.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If only he landed that....
I know what I'm doing the next time I'm on the server.
That was hilarious, i love how even your camera just shakes like "what...WHAT?!"
(Feb 5, 2017, 03:36 AM)BlackDog Wrote: [ -> ]That was  hilarious, i love how even your camera just shakes like "what...WHAT?!"

I didn't know how to react.
A for effort
(Feb 5, 2017, 05:54 AM)thefaketaco Wrote: [ -> ]A for effort

A* for creativity and effort, B- for execution.
I don't believe this gentleman knew about the invisible wall around the entire map, but... a good start?

ForceGhost

Spectacular.
Based on the driving I'd say you were chasing Auston, but considering it's a Corvette and not a Mustang or CVPI, I'm pretty confident it wasn't Auston.
Well that reminds me of the v33x wall on connectivity road, back in the day the good old BMW with NoS would be brilliant going up that wall for back flips. Guess we found a replacment wall xD
(Feb 9, 2017, 01:20 AM)Blurr Wrote: [ -> ]Well that reminds me of the v33x wall on connectivity road, back in the day the good old BMW with NoS would be brilliant going up that wall for back flips. Guess we found a replacment wall xD

Theres a couple, the one by the country gas station is good too. I think Auston has a few clips of us screaming as take various vehicles up.
Story in short.

Criminal does something bad.

Mean venom goes after the criminal.

Criminal gets angry and flees.

Venom chases the vehicle into industrial.

Criminal wants to go to space.

Criminal finds wall.

Floors it.

Crashes.

Makes its way to space.

Some crasy atmosphere is too dense for the car to go though.

Car flips and doesn't land.

Venom gets out of his car and rdms like a pro.