Limelight Forums

Full Version: Doodleh's Leave
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Dear Community, 

Today, Doodleh will be leaving the staff team due to his inactivity. We thank Doodleh for all the work and effort he has put in to Limelight whilst being a moderator. As a staff team, we wish Doodleh all the best.

Many thanks,

Limelight Staff team
Sad to see you go Doodleh. But did see this coming as I saw u once at 0hours Sad
The Enzyme sound alike noooo Sad

Bye Doodleh :/
Sometimes, obstacles will cross your path which some are not easily dealt with. And then one must have his priorities straightened out. For me this meant not being able to invest time into LL any further.

I will thank Brynn and Enzyme for keeping in touch, and I thank the rest of the staff team for their cooperation and kindness.

This is not a permanent goodbye, once I have more spare time on my hands, I will return.
Damn.

Down to one moderator.

Good luck in future endeavours Doodleh.
Still hope to see your bar somewhere random along with hearing you singing. Also don't forget Town of Salem and poetry time Doodleh!
(Feb 4, 2017, 08:38 PM)Bambo Wrote: [ -> ]Still hope to see your bar somewhere random along with hearing you singing. Also don't forget Town of Salem and poetry time Doodleh!

The bar will remain to be a myth.
Farewell, it is a shame you were not awarded a veteran tag. (I know only admins are supposed to get them, I just thing he was in the team for a long time but eh)

Better come back mate.

Pat

Noooooooooooooooo. RIP: Noodleh, Doodleh, Spoodleh and Other nicknames.
Obligatory taps.

Bye mate. Good luck with... priorities.
It sad to see you leave for now. I hope you the best and cya later man!
Shame to see you go Doodleh.
Sad seeing you leave, but thank you for your time as a staff member. Good luck sorting out priorities! I hope everything is alright. Smile
You will be missed my dutch brethren!
Sad to see you go!
Pages: 1 2 3