Limelight Forums

Full Version: Piano Bug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Server [US/EU]: All
Map: All
Description: When using the Piano for prolonged periods of time it will put you into AFK, even if you are actively pressing keys.
Bug is [In-Game/On Forums/Other]: In-Game
Since when have you experienced the bug?: Today (04/02/17)
Additional Information: N/A
Images/Screenshots: N/A
Thank you for your bug-report, Faustin!

It will be reviewed as soon as possible by our Developers.
Are you playing it via MIDI?

This might have to do with GMod itself as opposed to the server. I think GMod listens for activity from just mouse and keyboard, and doesn't take into account activity coming in from MIDI devices.
(Feb 4, 2017, 05:28 AM)mywarthog Wrote: [ -> ]Are you playing it via MIDI?

This might have to do with GMod itself as opposed to the server. I think GMod listens for activity from just mouse and keyboard, and doesn't take into account activity coming in from MIDI devices.

Can you play it via MIDI?
(Feb 4, 2017, 05:28 AM)mywarthog Wrote: [ -> ]Are you playing it via MIDI?

What? The Piano add-on is built into gmod and you use your keyboard (as in QWERTY, not a musical keyboard) to play.
Yup.

But, seeing as OP didn't know that, I'm guessing that that's not what OPs isssue was. Wink
Thank you for the bug report.
Fixed in Revision 3374.