Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR on [L²:RP] Stomm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: [L²:RP] Stomm

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:22675263

Server: Evocity

Time: (In UTC+0) 9:40

Summary: Give us context and what rules they broke.FailRP and not haveing his job name as corrupt when hes corrupt and breakign rules as a "helper"

Evidence: https://youtu.be/V1-8LRxJ6NA P.S. go to 6:10 for the thing that happend
Thank you for your player-report, simon.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Involved, obviously, There where 4 people on the server, this officer was disobeying commands, and this is entirely an IC situation, this BR is pointless.
I didn't see Corruption or any rule breaking
all i saw was him as the person in charge deciding that your mum etc doesnt warrant an arrest and stated so
So from what I see (ignoring all the 3rd person abuse for creep shots on people), you see a person, he says 2 words that don't even form a complete sentence and wasn't clearly directed at you, and you decide this warrants pulling a TASER, thereby greatly escalating a situation into one where he understandably DOES insult you. As your Sergeant, I'd been fairly lenient, deciding to not sweat the small stuff when you ran a red light doing over 50mph and almost hit my cruiser as you slid to a halt on the wrong side of the road. Since I was going light on you, I decided to also go light on some citizens. This is not corruption, this is just not sweating the small stuff.
well i take "your mom" as a insult
(Feb 3, 2017, 11:38 AM)simon Wrote: [ -> ]well i take "your mom" as a insult

This is all in character stuff, He can be corrupt if he wants (even though what he did wasnt corrupt) There where 0 rules broken in this entire case.
Video is reporting removed by user. As such there is no current evidence. Please add back or this will have to be denied.
Denied.

Video evidence was removed by user.

Just a further note: The police sergeant is allowed to deny warrants if they don't feel it's necessary to jail someone for a particular crime. Stomm's reasoning here was fine.