Limelight Forums

Full Version: UBR for TurnupCentaur
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Your Name: TurnupCentaur

Ban ID: ??

Banned by: [L²] Cameron

Server: Semi-Serious

Ban Reason: Breaking fearRP

Why should you be unbanned?:  I didnt do anything wrong. Diesel got out and shoot at the cops but i got calmly out and put my hands up. It was a car chase. I stopped when i saw no other option. Please do explain to me what i did wrong`?

Evidence: The video Auston posted, it dosent even show my name. it could have been anyone. And it dosent show me breaking fearRP.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, TurnupCentaur.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
The video clearly showed your name appear on the voice visualiser (bottom-right of screen) when you began talking as you drove past.

The video also shows you continuing to ram a police vehicle while several police officers were yelling at you to get out of the car. You only stopped when you realised you physically weren't able to move your car without running them over.
Ofcourse they will tell me to get out. But when i was under gunpoint i got out. You give me and Diesel the same punishment when u can see him clearly breaking it and im just getting out of the car? In an real life situation this could have happened, but yes i stopped when i was not able to move anymore but also when i was under gunpoint.
Also why is swat involved in a car chase? I believe that is breaking fearRP.
You were surrounded by multiple police officers with their weapons pointed at you, yet you continued ramming.
This is a violation of FearRP.

Do you have anything else to add before this is concluded?
Can you tell me where they had guns pointed at me while i was driving? i didnt do that, atleast i didnt notice. A ban is atleast to harsh for that, like come on dude.
There was a gun on me 1 second maybe 1,5 second before i stopped (or they rammed me) thats just fucked up if i dont even get time to react.
Guns being pointed at you can be seen at around 1:45 in that video.

You had plenty of time to react. By the time Auston was done shooting Diesel, you had only just gotten out of the car.
Well, did i continue to drive while guns was pointed at me? No i did not, that was your reason for banning me. I got out before Diesel was down cus i remember seeing him going down. I got out of the car while under gunpoint, i put my hands up, i got cuffed. I didnt break shit. And you post a ban even before i get a chance to defend myself?
1) You attempted to ram the police when they had you at gunpoint - at this moment you can hear multiple officers telling you to get out, but you keep ramming.
2) No, you didn't get ouf the car when Diesel died because the video shows you getting out of the car at 1:59 (14 seconds after the police officers pulled their weapons on you).
3) Yes you have in fact broken FearRP.
4) Evidence was deemed sufficient and shows you breaking the rules.
I did not continue to ram police cars after i was gunpointed. stop making shit up. i couldnt move, i was turning my car off and locking the doors. Yes i might have been a bit slow. But i still believe this is bullshit, and answer me why you arent asking Auston and that other SWAT fellow why they were in a car chase? Not to get off topic but i want answers on that. He posted evidence of himself failrping
We're going around in circles:

1) No, I'm not making anything up, just look at the video: The cop pulled their gun at you, told you to stop, you then rammed the dodge charger back - so yes, you did ram the cop car after they had you at gunpoint.

2) If you believe Auston and the other SWAT members have broken any rules, you may post a player report on them.

This will be closed if you have nothing further to add.
As a third party here, and after viewing the evidence. I do believe that both parties broke FearRP in different ways.

Diesel as a passenger jumped out of the suburban only when it was trapped. Multiple officers were out at that time with weapons drawn, yet he ran down the street, pulled out his gun and started shooting.

TurnupCentaur was the driver, and it is clear that he continued to attempt to punch thru the block even after the officers had him at gunpoint. The vehicle was used as a battering ram with intent to escape despite at least three officers with guns were around.

With this case, the officer's status does not matter. As mentioned you can make a separate report for that. What rank they were in does nothing to your case.
Pages: 1 2