Limelight Forums

Full Version: BR on Diesel & TurnupCentaur
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: TurnupCentaur, [L²:RP] Diesel

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:30083676, STEAM_0:1:180596177

Server: the only 

Time: is but an illusion
Summary: Both players broke FearRP, Diesel can be seen running away from gunpoint and pulling out a weapon, and Turnup was still attempting to break his car free while mutliple officers had him at gunpoint. Both players also had the job title "Citizen" which i believe to be FailRp.
Evidence:

Thank you for your player-report, Auston.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Video clearly shows Diesel breaking FearRP and FailRPing - having 'Citizen' as his job title (evident through logs).

However, the video doesn't necessarily show Turnup breaking FearRP, have you got anything else to add that can verify that?
(Feb 2, 2017, 04:05 PM)Cameron Wrote: [ -> ]Video clearly shows Diesel breaking FearRP and FailRPing - having 'Citizen' as his job title (evident through logs).

However, the video doesn't necessarily show Turnup breaking FearRP, have you got anything else to add that can verify that?

It is hard to tell, but you can see all the officers that have the driver of the white SUV (Turnup) at gunpoint and you can see him pushing and ramming the police charger in the right corner.
I was right at his door with a shotgun, and more Police and SWAT were around him, it'd be pretty damn hard for him to have not seen us, but he continued trying to ram his way out.
My apologies, didn't notice the dodge being pushed.

Player report approved.
Both players will receive a 1 day suspension for breaking FearRP.