Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR / Daddy Corgi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Daddy Corgi

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59595937

Server: 4b1

Time: (In UTC+0) 15  mins ago

Summary: Give us context and what rules they broke. So i was in middle of a being shot from the police / SWAT and The anarchist (Daddy Corgi) Sat there in his car. When i was shooting the SWAT unit Corgi comes over in his car and starts  to help the SWAT take care of me, a further few seconds later i was dead. I asked him why he came and helped the SWAT unit out and he said it's because i shot his car and "wrecked it" When he drivers over after i shot him  So  i did not "wreck" his car. Also he sat in his car behind the swat and he was hoping i would shoot his car, so he then could get invloed with the raid and kill me. He did that on purspose so he deliberately did that. Which should not be a reason to hep the police with a raid. Which i am sure to my knowledge they aren't allowed to do. Furthermore he had miliatry grade weapons which i know is not a against the rules to use but they are a petty crime PR'ers and really they should not have Grade A weapons. Lastly he broke the rule  "[font=Lato, sans-serif]2.1f Do not run into or loiter around extremely dangerous or life-threatening situations, such as a fire or raid, as a citizen or someone without the appropriate job" doing that as an Anarchist was not the right job to do so .[/font]

Evidence: 
Thank you for your player-report, OBAMATOOKMYCHIP.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Approved.

An extensive weapons blacklist will be issued due to prior history.