Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR Basse and Turnupcentaur9
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Players: Basse. Turnupcentaur9

SteamIDs: Turnupcentaur9: STEAM_0:0:30083676
Basse: STEAM_0:0:25830774
Server: v4b1

Time: UTC+2 15.55pm

Summary: Ok, I was lockpicking the door (didnt record that) and then Basse and Turnupcentaur comes from their house and kills and executes me, they didnt even say anything, they just killed me.

Evidence: https://youtu.be/z4Dr6aeO1PI
Thank you for your player-report, Vatipaa.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
This evidence is really insufficient to show anything. It only shows 2 corleones finishing you off, doesn't show who they are, what you were doing, or any context to the situation. Were you trying to break into their house? Because then it's not RDM. Do you have any more evidence?
(Jan 28, 2017, 04:14 PM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]This evidence is really insufficient to show anything. It only shows 2 corleones finishing you off, doesn't show who they are, what you were doing, or any context to the situation. Were you trying to break into their house? Because then it's not RDM. Do you have any  more evidence?

I was trying to break to their house yes because someone has stole my contraband and i though they stole it
He's been trying to break in a few times now, and breaking NLR aswell. We're done with warning him. He knows what's gonna happen when he keeps coming and trying to break in. Also he calls the cops on us every time.  This is just a pointless PR.
Denied.

You got shot by the mafia for trying to break into their house.
No rule violations noted.