Limelight Forums

Full Version: [Adv. Duplicator] Ghosting Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Server: EU
Map: v_33x
Description: The build server.
Since when have you experienced the bug: 26. January 2017
Additional Information: I was just building on the build server & I press open dupe and then I spawn it. After everything... dupe started ghosting and stops at 3856%. This also happens to  same day. He can prove it.
Screenshots: 
[Image: nEnX4mz.jpg?1]
[Image: TEHKOk6.jpg?1]
Thank you for your bug-report, Johnmaster20!

It will be reviewed as soon as possible by our Developers.
You can just load a new dupe. Then it dissapears.
The issue got something to do with the modern office props. Since you can't spawn them in for a reason then they wouldn't spawn in your dupe either. That's why it's ghosting so much and they will continue to ghost until the props can be spawned in again.
Atleast for me, when i Spawn a dupe with Missing Office props, I just get the Message "<prop Name> is Missing" and it is pasting normally. But i had the same issue like on the Picture which got resolved by reloading / opening the same / new dupe.

Sent via Phone.
Yes, that's why. The office props. I think they are trying to fix this problem. restarted the server once to try to fix the problem but didn't succeed. Hopefully this will be fixed asap
Still an issue?
Unable to reproduce. I've been told it's an issue for office props? If anyone else is able to confirm this.
(Sep 28, 2017, 04:44 AM)Doctor Internet Wrote: [ -> ]Unable to reproduce. I've been told it's an issue for office props? If anyone else is able to confirm this.

I've had this issue with a dupe that was only made up of PHX plates. Although it only happened once.
Gonna say unable to reproduce then. Closed.