Limelight Forums

Full Version: Un Ban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: Qannter

Ban ID: 4801

Banned by: Barkles

Ban Reason: Continued harassment via Stam

Why should i be Un banned: Doctor internet made a second PR on me which shows evidence on a harassment statement which i said to him long time ago. This was not continued harassment as I found out about my 3 month ban after I the second comment i posted which was 24 hours after the first comment. He is using two evidence of the same scenario to get me into two PR's. This is totally unfair as firstly, He deleted the comments after he took the screen shot, in which shows the comment being (10 min) ago. I knew about my 3 month ban i swear to god i never continued to harassment him after. and instead took my punishment. Black dog even said in the comments that if i continue to harass him, then my 24 hour ban will be extended. Which is exactly what happened resulting into the 3 month ban. This comment from Black dog came after the second comment. And after that i never continued to harass him. I just let it go completely. I should not deserve a perma ban, as i tried very hard to role play. I accumulated over 1 million in wealth which took me 4 months. And i made excellent Role plays. see my saved dupes as evidence. Even Cameron see's my good RP's like the FarmRP, the Fish market RP, and the News RP! all which i used /me commands. I was even about to get a rep if i continued it longer. I also made really good friends on this server like morgan, connor and D3ST. I Haven't threatened anyone's life, family, i never tried, or will ever to hack the server, i never used 3rd
party software, I deserve a last chance. This is not fair that i get a perma ban over a small brawl between me and Doctor internet. Yes i broke the rule initially which i took the 24 hour ban as punishment, but after i found out i got a 3 month ban from harassing him. Do you think i would even think of harassing him again? After that 3 month ban. I never even visited his profile.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Qannter.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
(Jan 27, 2017, 12:06 AM)Qannter Wrote: [ -> ]Doctor internet made a second PR on me which shows evidence on a harassment statement which i said to him long time ago.
It was made between the approval of the first PR and me getting up a day after.

Quote:This was not continued harassment as I found out about my 3 month ban after I the second comment i posted which was 24 hours after the first comment.
Unable to confirm this, however, there was 7 hours between the 3 month ban being applied and your second comment.

Quote:He is using two evidence of the same scenario to get me into two PR's.
From my perspective, you got a 1 day ban, told me to kill myself, got a 3 month ban and said go cry to Limelight.
In fact, here's a screenshot showing the first player report being approved seven hours before your second comment.
[Image: 8e876a51997f301b8173b1ce6c5b04c2.png]

Quote:This is totally unfair as firstly, He deleted the comments after he took the screen shot, in which shows the comment being (10 min) ago.
The only comment that has been deleted off my profile was a guy asking me to add him. No other comments were deleted by me. In fact, here's a screenshot from today where they are still there.
[Image: 4c5ffe75a53a03795384c893703fa0f3.png]

Quote:I knew about my 3 month ban i swear to god i never continued to harassment him after. and instead took my punishment.
See above screenshot.

Quote:Black dog even said in the comments that if i continue to harass him, then my 24 hour ban will be extended.
No. He said that you made the situation worse, which would lead to a further increase.
[Image: 851dab0a4c9694bb6b05e86e8ad35335.png]

Quote:Which is exactly what happened resulting into the 3 month ban. This comment from Black dog came after the second comment. And after that i never continued to harass him. I just let it go completely.
The comment was made after the first increase, not the second.

Quote:I should not deserve a perma ban, as i tried very hard to role play. I accumulated over 1 million in wealth which took me 4 months. And i made excellent Role plays. see my saved dupes as evidence. Even Cameron see's my good RP's like the FarmRP, the Fish market RP, and the News RP! all which i used /me commands. I was even about to get a rep if i continued it longer.
Your ability to RP has no place in a Unban Request. It may be true, but it's also true that you harassed me over steam because of your bans.

Quote:I also made really good friends on this server like morgan, connor and D3ST.
Okay.

Quote:I Haven't threatened anyone's life, family,
You did encourage me to commit suicide. If this was 2013, I would have been in the mental state where telling me to kill myself would have led to a week in hospital.

Quote:i never tried, or will ever to hack the server,
I'm glad.

Quote:i never used 3rd party software,
Good.

Quote:I deserve a last chance. This is not fair that i get a perma ban over a small brawl between me and Doctor internet. Yes i broke the rule initially which i took the 24 hour ban as punishment, but after i found out i got a 3 month ban from harassing him.
You've had plenty of chances. 10 bans and 37 blacklists attests to that.

Quote:Do you think i would even think of harassing him again? After that 3 month ban. I never even visited his profile.
View above screenshot.
About the comments being in place, When I checked Blackdog's comment, for me it was 19th of Jan due to time zones i think, And the 3 month ban was placed On the 19th at 3:15pm, This means that I saw My first warning of harassment and the 3 month ban after i posted the Second comment, In which after i never posted anything further after Blackdog's warning. I did not know that my 3 month ban was already being in place when i was writing my second comment, this is unfair as because i did not know about my punishment until i saw Blackdog's warning and the 3 month ban. I also wanted to delete all my comments when i found about my 3 month ban but i didn't want to cause it would think that i'm trying to run away from the situation which will result me into more trouble. I thought i had a last chance because the ban ID: 4771 said this is my 9th ban, and my last chance. I never posted anything after on Doctor Internet's profile. I dont want the time difference to result me into a permanent ban. I do apologize for my mistake on doing it in the first place, and im aware of the zero tolerance policy on harassing players of lime light. Therfore i will never do this mistake again. That is Via limelight OOC chat, Via stam, watssapp, Facebook or any other source.
Doctor internet: I really do hope that you take my inital inusts into forgiveness, as i really would like to restore our mutal realtion so that our Role play in the server would not have any issues. I really do not remember harrasing you in the past as your claims suggest that this is not like how i would act. I am well aware of the term of 'encouraging someone to commit suicide' as the most biggest rule breaking act in lime light. I know people who got a month ban just for telling someone to Kil themselve. I never encouraged you to commit suicide or else i would be shamful of my act and suffer a 1 month punsihment. I have regretfully harrased you over steam, then again, im only human venting out my anger. Only because i try so hard on liemlight to roleplay to my best to earn as many reps as possible. so for someoen to ruin my reputation really hurts me. But now i take full responsiblility of my action that:
1.) I never shoudl have rammed into your car
2.) I never shoudl have yelled to fix my car
3.) I never should have arrested you to fix my car
and finally, i sould have never harrassed you for making a PR on me which resulted into a 24 hour ban. I know you are a very smart person who has many A*'s on their A levels which is a great achivement. and i know you have helped limelight with alot of bug fixes. I really do hope you take my appology into deep consideration as this was a mistaken act in which i dont deserve a perma ban for. After all this, i would like you to become friends with me on steam and continue to RP together side by side.
Under review.
Suspension revoked due to change of Policy.
Qanntar believe me, what you said was absolutely deplorable. However, due to a democratic vote held as a team we have decided we will not ban for steam harassment.

Suspension(s) revoked.
Closed