Limelight Forums

Full Version: Zona's unban request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ban ID: 4810

Banned by:[L²] Daley

Server: v4b1

Ban Reason: Violating FearRP. Should know better.

Why should you be unbanned?: Well, i was chopping Wood and this guy comes towards me and ask me to follow him because his friend is dying. I followed him since that's would i would in a real life sitauation. 

He opened his house and screamed "We are gonna help you now" or something like that. I went in and a guy came which was the guy that was "injured" and said: "Drop 100$, no wait.. 500$"

I sended then a Message to the staff members about this but as i saw, nonbody came. We waited to see if we got any response but didnt. Doctor said something in OOC but i dont remember what.

1.30 min later then i got banned. We was waiting to get any anwser from a staff member but didnt [font=Courier New]receive one.[/font]

But what i do remember is that this happend before and  came and warned the players that broke rule 16.1. They broke 16.1 so we waited. Lets wait for an answer from a staff member but as i said; didnt receive any answer.

Evidence: I havent got any evidence on this then the server logs
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Zona.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Players are not at liberty to pause in-game events or violate any of the rules because they feel like another player is breaking the rules. FearRP is a rule in place to allow for certain roleplay to occur.

Even if the players in questions violated a rule, you would still have to abide by the server rules until a staff member came to help you. However, what I witnessed is you refusing to follow orders under gunpoint, and getting awfully close to backseat administrating. I have provided all the logs related to the incident. You did indeed inform server staff of the rule violation, however, you took the situation into your own hand shortly after.

I have attached all related logs down below. 

Code:
v4b1    [20:41:38]    [L²:RP] Zona    (STEAM_0:1:111437847)    @ Requests: Breaking 16.1
v4b1    [20:43:01]    [KG:M] Constrictor    (STEAM_0:1:59960025)    @ Requests: Zona is breaking FearRP, he won\'t drop the money for tomamelon.
v4b1    [20:43:02]    [L²:RP] Zona    (STEAM_0:1:111437847)    said: .// I'm calling the staff member as you guys are breaking rule NR. 16.1
v4b1    [20:43:32]    [L²:RP] Zona    (STEAM_0:1:111437847)    said: // 16.1 says you need a valid RP reason to do soo

you will be given 24 hours to respond to this thread, and proof your innocence.
I'll respond to this when I return back from school Smile
Just going to resume up something.

Right so I didn't "think" he broke the rules I knew it. I called the staff member what I should have done but backseating administrating? I wouldn't say that. He started commenting on OCC chat to hear others opinion or something. That's why I felt, Oki who is right. I continued waiting for the staff member to come. I don't know if you came or not but you didn't say; "Hey Zona, why are you breaking FearRP" or "Hey guys, why are you breaking 16.1". We didn't hear anything from you and that's why I continued to wait. This happens twice when SirWulf was online, I did the same thing. I waited for a staff member to come and he came and asked them. I don't feel I broke FearRP, but maybe you. You might know the rules better then me since you have seen multiple sits like this. I'm very sorry but the o my thing I got is logs I'm afraid.
As mentioned in my prior post you where issued a punishment for what I observed, the opposite player intended to continue the roleplay situation and you refused to follow FearRP. Violating the rules because you have to wait for a staff member or something similar is not acceptable, especially not for such a situation. If we would allow players to wait for staff members whenever they feel like a rule is broken things would come to a halt.

When you belief another player is breaking a rule you can notify them of it, however you cannot take things into your own hands.
Well, i see what you mean and i have been taking this to me.

The only thing i did was to do what i have experienced before. That was the only thing i did. I see Your port, and very cleary but, the thing is that i just wanted to do the right thing and waited for you. I didnt know that you was there yet and since he started chatting in the OOC chat then i thought "Okey, he is taking this to OOC so maybe i should wait for a staff member to deal with this? Yeah, thats the best to do" So i waited as i said.

That's my view of the same point. I see the problem and that we see the situation in the same way so thats why we dont agree on much. I would do the same if i was a staff member but if i was a player like i'm now, then i would do the same again if i havent got this infomation that i got now from you.

As i said again, just did what i have experienced with another staff member. I hope you understand Smile
--INVOLVED, I was one of the players--

I took you into my house, and then Tomamelon came in and mugged you. You kept saying that we were breaking the rules, instead of following FearRP. Me and Tom kept telling you to give us the money, and then wait for the staff member, which you did not. That would've been the best option, as you would've been abiding by FearRP whilst waiting for the staff member to come.
Concluded. Evidence was not deemed sufficient.