Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR wiktorb04
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: wiktorb04

SteamID: [b]STEAM_0:0:172584811[/b]

Server: v4b1

Time: UTC+2 about 5.40pm

Summary: He FailRP as SWAT, he just came to my house with keypad cracker because "suspect" was there and "suspect" was evading police. I think police should do that and not SWAT. He joined pursuit too with police but I didnt record it.

Evidence: https://youtu.be/awc4lywoeEc
Thank you for your player-report, Vatipaa.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
This seems to be more of a IC problem. It would be one thing if he stormed in, guns up, a generally more aggressive assault, but he just kinda kept muttering the reason. It's valid, but IC he does need a warrant. Not a random search and he can be called in for searches as SWAT. That's the Police's decision.
(Jan 26, 2017, 06:21 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]This seems to be more of a IC problem. It would be one thing if he stormed in, guns up, a generally more aggressive assault, but he just kinda kept muttering the reason. It's valid, but IC he does need a warrant. Not a random search and he can be called in for searches as SWAT. That's the Police's decision.

Can you do anything?
Not really unless you have any evidence that shows himbreaking a rule.
(Jan 26, 2017, 06:35 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]Not really unless you have any evidence that shows himbreaking a rule.

He came to my house without search warrant with keypad cracker? there is video
Again, it's not breaking a rule. It would be a rule if he RAIDED your building. All I see is you allowing him into your building after he gives you a reason to his entry. If you think it's invalid, contact a supervisor.

Denied.
Moved