Limelight Forums

Full Version: Your favourite job at LL CityRP!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
What's your favourite job at LL CityRp? And tell why it's your favourite!

Mine favourite is a president, because you can make your "own" city with your laws!
Police officer, as you can do aggressiveRP, get involved in car chases, but also do your average job.
school shooter
Probably going Lionscrest...but if not ClanRP, just normal PD.
Being a Cop is just alot of fun. Even tho you die quite often. Big Grin
Either being a LEO (or some other type of government employee) or a supportive/sales function like a
weapons dealer.

And other than 'jobs' on the server, I also like to do FUMUKU roleplay, obviously. We have a great variety of roles that you can be and help clan members and/or members of the government/server with, so that's definitely something I enjoy doing, too.
Gangsta
Nexus Desk Secretary - It's an under used job, but is sweet an simple. Also get a free tour of nexus for the win.
GD or PD
Mechanic
SWAT, fireman & paramedic
(Jan 26, 2017, 12:38 AM)Brynn Wrote: [ -> ]Nexus Desk Secretary - It's an under used job, but is sweet an simple. Also get a free tour of nexus for the win.

Brynn can go AFK in this job and no one notices, it's why he likes it Wink
Definitely police. You can either be really boring and drive around the map 10 times, or create some great RP situations out of the most simplest things - car crashes, road diversions, even murder mysteries (which I'll try setting up one day).
Moderator.
Small Gangsta, Professional heister, lumberjack and maybe Chrf.
  O.G
Pages: 1 2 3