Limelight Forums

Full Version: Current Situation - Server Gmod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Limelight

We all know the past few weeks the server has been a little unstable with a lot of lag and timeouts, but we would like to inform everyone that current development has been stopped in order to have the whole Development Team focus on fixing the servers. We apologize for the situation and lack of information with the community, and we will keep you updated with the situation.

Thank you all

The Rock
Dev
Thanks for the Update, .
The official acknowledgment of the issue was something much needed, hope for the best and keep us updated.
Right, who got the Portuguese guy to write the announcement?
(Jan 25, 2017, 04:42 PM)George Wrote: [ -> ]Right, who got the Portuguese guy to write the announcement?

ahaha Portugues guy did
(Jan 25, 2017, 04:42 PM)George Wrote: [ -> ]Right, who got the Portuguese guy to write the announcement?

lol it's been taken care of. Still, it's good initiative. 

Well done Rock. English your improving in, hmmm?
we make server good no worry
(Jan 25, 2017, 04:46 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]

lol it's been taken care of. Still, it's good initiative. 

Well done Rock. English your improving in, hmmm?

Well lets see , i never learned it on school so aint bad for a guy who is always learning with movies and games i suppose
Its okei Rock, we still love you <3
Great to hear that
-I made a horrible mistake of trying to meme ignore this pls-

[Image: 1ibnt0]
[Image: 1ibnt0.jpg]
[Image: 1ibnt0]
(Jan 25, 2017, 04:51 PM)The Rock Wrote: [ -> ]Well lets see , i never learned it on school so aint bad for a guy who is always learning with movies and games i suppose

You don't have to explain nor apologize. The last thing someone worries about is your language.
Thank you for writing the announcement.
Hopefully this can be resloved soon, thanks for the update of the progress Rock.
Fatty server tbh
(Jan 25, 2017, 07:39 PM)Innovative Wrote: [ -> ]Fatty server tbh

no you're a fatty, fatty!
Pages: 1 2