Limelight Forums

Full Version: Pr Bot Vladimir
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Bot Vladimir  His name now : BOT Emilia 
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:83397847
Server: V4b1 Main
Time: Today at morning.
Summary: I was driving my truck around map and police chased me , Don't really know why but i might did some traffic law or something. However I didn't stop and i wanted to go to industrial. While I was going to industrial He just got out the car and start to shoot me . I went out and tried to escape With my fists I was clear He even shot me while i was outside car and running with my hands. after that  i toke my ak and started to shoot him.
And while i was injured he killed me instead of call a medic and RP it... I so pissed because my kevlar and ak is gone and his attitude was really bad after that i contacted to him with pm saying that he broke a rule etc.. He said that i did because i toke my ak out...
Evidence : https://youtu.be/VOctij_McJc
Thank you for your player-report, ChosenKuN.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Ok, so 1st. When you run from police, you are immediately deemed a threat if you begin to drive recklessly while evading and it's there choice when to shoot as long as they try to detain your first.

2nd. You are an armed suspect fleeing, of course he will fire on you, so that is also valid.

The only thing that is not valid is him executing you. Accused has 24 Hours to respond.
Okay.

But i guess i ran outside my car and was unarmed at that time. and they don't know that iam armed or something except when they shot
So why they shot an unarmed suspect you said that i might have firearm because i escaped but they are just stopping me for traffic issues.
 thats my point but it might be wrong. you know better than me :> u can correct me tho.
However i respect your opinion and thank you for helping Smile

Kind regards.
(Jan 23, 2017, 11:48 PM)ChosenKuN Wrote: [ -> ]Okay.

But i guess i ran outside my car and was unarmed at that time. and they don't know that iam armed or something except when they shot
So why they shot an unarmed suspect you said that i might have firearm because i escaped but they are just stopping me for traffic issues.
 thats my point but it might be wrong. you know better than me :> u can correct me tho.

Kind regards.

We have weapons on back, so they can see the gun on you.
(Jan 24, 2017, 12:20 AM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 23, 2017, 11:48 PM)ChosenKuN Wrote: [ -> ]Okay.

Kind regards.

We have weapons on back, so they can see the gun on you.
Oh shit thats true i forgot about that.
Well From What I See Its Not RDM You  Were Armed As Soviethooves  
sead

Not involved

Warned
also what I see is you have nlred

Not involved 

Warned
Approved

Closing Notes: Player fires onto the player as he is obviously injured and not a threat.

Player will receive a 4 Hour Weapons Blacklist.