Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban request - Galaxy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Galaxy

Ban ID: 4637

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. [L²] Soviethooves

Server:  Evo

Ban Reason: Multiple OOC Insulting cases (3/4 of Bans | 5/8 of Blacklists) | Continued behavior after multiple punishments fo the same attitude | Learn to not inuslt others.

Why should you be unbanned?:

https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-13633.html

Well the discussion got somehow chopped without my possibility to respond again. Also the whole appeal got out of it's context instead of the actuall ban so...

Evidence:
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Galaxy.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
How do you not have a chance to respond again if I told you that you had a chance to display any new info and you even said that you were handing over the final judgement to staff?

"Well, I can't make anything else from it nor the judgement, so It's up to you, I lay down in the hands of the staff for now."
(Jan 22, 2017, 09:53 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]How do you not have a chance to respond again if I told you that you had a chance to display any new info and you even said that you were handing over the final judgement to staff?

"Well, I can't make anything else from it nor the judgement, so It's up to you, I lay down in the hands of the staff for now."

A whole conversation turned out to more like a PR related to the incident. I feel like the ban itself is up for discussion without the involvement of other parties in it.

I still feel like the amount, lenght and reason is kinda harsh in simillarity to people who did worser.
I will state this a final time, do not compare yourself to other players' punishments.

Also, you were the one trying to go off topic. Everytime you brought up the scenario and went away from the OOC Insulting, I had to tell you that that belongs in a PR.

The only person who fully commented on that scenario with you was PilotC.
(Jan 22, 2017, 10:00 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]I will state this a final time, do not compare yourself to other players' punishments.

Also, you were the one trying to go off topic. Everytime you brought up the scenario and went away from the OOC Insulting, I had to tell you that that belongs in a PR.

The only person who fully commented on that scenario with you was PilotC.

Why isn't that allowed? Why would someone with deaththreats recieve a 3 hours blacklist and someone with arguing recieve almost 2 months?

And I brought up the whole situation related to MY incident, yet no action was taken against the players seen breaking the rules. Only I ended up with a ban for 2 months.
Again, do NOT compare your punishments to others. He has a different scenario compared to yours. He may have done that the first time, while YOU have done this and not taken a hint by all of your OOC Blacklists and Bans.

Also, here: "That is great evidence for a PR and I appreciate you going into detail about the scenario, however that still doesn't excuse you for throwing insults in OOC as well. (Also, the thing about Tom was meant to show your hostility in OOC, not as an insult)."

"If you have evidence of the insulting toward you I will be more than happy to assist in the investigation, but because someone else breaks the rules doesn't mean you can."

I did not ignore your information or not choose to take action of it, I simply informed you that that was an UBR and not a Player Report. If you want to report a player, show the evidence in a PR and then action will be taken.
(Jan 22, 2017, 10:28 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]Again, do NOT compare your punishments to others. He has a different scenario compared to yours. He may have done that the first time, while YOU have done this and not taken a hint by all of your OOC Blacklists and Bans.

Also, here: "That is great evidence for a PR and I appreciate you going into detail about the scenario, however that still doesn't excuse you for throwing insults in OOC as well. (Also, the thing about Tom was meant to show your hostility in OOC, not as an insult)."

"If you have evidence of the insulting toward you I will be more than happy to assist in the investigation, but because someone else breaks the rules doesn't mean you can."

I did not ignore your information or not choose to take action of it, I simply informed you that that was an UBR and not a Player Report. If you want to report a player, show the evidence in a PR and then action will be taken.

I once did a dead threat and recieved a long ass ban for it, so assuming I did it multiple times before is kinda strange.

Also my blacklists for insulting/ooc disrespect was more like calling someone a baby.

Seems this isn't taken in account in a punishment and someone with a heavy kind of insulting gets away with it for his first time.

Why would a person make a PR against players breaking the rules, while knowing he recieves a 2 month ban instead of another player who causes such incidents? Why isn't the whole situation taken into account? That's still my question. Why is someone who PM you directly a reason to start up an investigation towards me? Isn't it the formal way to do trough PR? Because when I would pm someone, nobody would be acting like that. so....
Again, you are going off topic from your UBR and why you were banned in the first place. If you wish to question your OOC Insulting, I will gladly have an argument about it in this courthouse, but I will not talk about the length as that is not the reason you were banned.
(Jan 22, 2017, 10:59 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]Again, you are going off topic from your UBR and why you were banned in the first place. If you wish to question your OOC Insulting, I will gladly have an argument about it in this courthouse, but I will not talk about the length as that is not the reason you were banned.
Courthouse? You mean the section where you get full protection from alot of staff members and I am on my self?

Seems like I'll definatly lose that case.
The only reason you are losing this case is because every time I bring up the argument that you have been OOC Insulting since your first punishment and haven't learned from it, you begin to drift off topic to somehow win with off topic information such as: Attempting to report a player in your own UBR, Comparing your punishments to another player's, and questioning why you are losing this UBR case.

You have 24 Hours to provide sufficient evidence or sufficient argument as to why we should ignore this OOC Insulting that you have even admitted to and why we shouldn't keep this ban time on even though you seem to ignore all your other punishments that involve OOC Insulting.
Denied

Player failed to answer in allotted time.