Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Request.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: wiktorb04
Ban ID: 4788
Banned by: [L²] Lods
Server: v4b1
Ban Reason: FearRP | NLR | 30 hours and still hasn't read the rules | Take a break and read them | 3 bans in 30 hours
Why should you be unbanned?: I'm learning the rules of this server. And i really want to play with my friends on this server. I broke NLR because i forgot i died at this place. Please unban me at least reduction of this time.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, wiktorb04.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
You've had 30 hours, 1 warning, 3 bans and 6 blacklists to learn the rules. I really don't see a reason to unban you. The time you're banned however, is ample time to read them.

Not to mention, your last ban was a week, so you have no ground to complain that 4 days is too long. It's quite lenient.
Hello,

I have already read the rules now my friends are waiting for me to play with. First 2 bans for RDM did my 8 years old friend and I'm really bad for him. I think 4 days is a little to long. I would love to be unbanned and play with my friends if not just I will request for reduction of this time.
Your account is your responsibility, no matter who uses it.

As I said, 4 days is short compared to your prior week.

Any real, factual evidence to present as to why you should be unbanned before I deny this?
I got a suggestion maybe you will unban me and my next ban will be for example for two weeks. It's only a suggestion. Because my friends are waiting for me.
(Jan 23, 2017, 09:52 PM)wiktorb04 Wrote: [ -> ]I got a suggestion maybe you will unban me and my next ban will be for example for two weeks. It's only a suggestion. Because my friends are waiting for me.

I'll take you up on your offer. You seem willing to learn the rules this time. The remaining 2 days on your ban time will be shaved off, but if you do break another rule, it will result in a 2 week ban.

Approved.