Limelight Forums

Full Version: Francysol3c - Reduction Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Francysol3c

Issued by: [L²]Temar  

Blacklist ID: 70247

Server: RP

Why should you be unblacklisted?:  I am a little bit confused with this Blacklist for 'RDM'. We were in the middle of a fire-fight and was by the mini-hill outside Industrial. I was shooting back at silhouettes i assumed were officers, however I had no idea that bystanders were present, such as LightBeer. Logs can prove that shots were fired both ways as Daniel was downed. I shot, as it appeared as a silhouette of a woman, and i could not recognize if it was a cop without a gun out, or a civilian. as we were recieving fire, i shot him by panic, as daniel had recently succumbed to sniper fire

Evidence:  The logs would prove that we had oncoming fire, and as we were at the limit of our visibility, we could not see anything but silhouettes.
my RP reason would have been that, being night and being fired upon, as a criminal, i would have preferred to hit a civilian to eliminate the snipers firing at us.
also, the victim   should confirm most of it
The staff-members have received your unblacklist-request, francysol3c.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
EDIT: Seems that i was mistaken on the silhouette part. Lightbeer stated that he was wearing a female suit, i think he meant a navy uniform. My mistake.
Anyway, my point is that yes, i should have had more caution in shooting, but:
- from that distance, to me, it looked all blurry due to draw distance.
- i was using a PSO scoped AK, with low magnification and obtrusive sights
- it was also night, making it harder to tell colours
Can respond to this?
Under review, apologies for the delay. Will bump this to Temar.
approved