Limelight Forums

Full Version: Vatipaa warning appeal request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: [L²:RP] Vatipaa

Warning ID: 2604

Issued by:[L²] Cameron

Reason:  Do not break FearRP - if someone has you under gunpoint, you follow their instructions.

Why should it be removed?: I think I know what to do if someone has me gunpoint. I was busy and I needed to leave PC. I tried to get away from that situation ASAP. I promise, I dont do that again. It's pretty bad when you mom says to leave PC and then she askes why you're still in PC when someone is having you gunpoint and when admin talks to you and when admin releases you police stops you when you have gun at your back. 

Evidence: N/A
Did you at any point make it clear to people that you had to oocly leave?
If I recall correctly, you had run away without saying anything to anyone around you.

If this was the case and you had to leave, why not just stay AFK? What you've done is make it look like as though you are trying to avoid a roleplay situation.
(Jan 21, 2017, 07:46 PM)BlackDog Wrote: [ -> ]Did you at any point make it clear to people that you had to oocly leave?

Yes, but they didn't let me go and tada, have no evidence about it
(Jan 22, 2017, 04:03 AM)Cameron Wrote: [ -> ]If I recall correctly, you had run away without saying anything to anyone around you.

If this was the case and you had to leave, why not just stay AFK? What you've done is make it look like as though you are trying to avoid a roleplay situation.

I was driving my car to ampm where it goes to my inventory and then one man stopped me with a gun and started to give me instructions and same time mum says to close computer which is pretty bad to do because I didn't want to get banned. Then I took my p90  by joke and said "I have a gun too" and when I was putting to my inventory you grabbed me with your extremely dangerous physgun which can grab people from their head D: Ok wtf
If you did mention to them that you had to go, I wouldn't have picked you up (I was observing the entire situation).

There's really nothing that you nor myself can really do here due to lack of evidence.

Also, why did you wait 12 days to post this if you believed it wasn't justified?
(Jan 22, 2017, 08:34 AM)Cameron Wrote: [ -> ]If you did mention to them that you had to go, I wouldn't have picked you up (I was observing the entire situation).

There's really nothing that you nor myself can really do here due to lack of evidence.

Also, why did you  wait 12 days to post this if you believed it wasn't justified?

Because I remembered I have this warning
Denied due to lack of evidence.

Please ensure that you tell people in OOC that you have to go AFK in the future.