Limelight Forums

Full Version: Refund weed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just before the crash on the server today, me, Sebster and Decay had about 35-40 pots done with weed and was just about to pick it up. i have no screenshots so i know that it might be hard to believe. But i did post in OOC and alot of players saw it.
Since i do not know how much weed was actually there i cant say a correct amount. But somewhere between 120-190 should be right. Hope we can figure this out.

Thank you

Sincerly TurnupCentaur9
(Jan 21, 2017, 06:56 PM)TurnupCentaur Wrote: [ -> ]Just before the crash on the server today, me, Sebster and Decay had about 35-40 pots done with weed and was just about to pick it up. i have no screenshots so i know that it might be hard to believe. But i did post in OOC and alot of players saw it.
Since i do not know how much weed was actually there i cant say a correct amount. But somewhere between 120-190 should be right. Hope we can figure this out.

Thank you

Sincerly TurnupCentaur9

Without sufficient evidence i doubt this will be possible, but i could be wrong.
From what i recall, we do not refund for crashes as they are 100% unpredictable and thus we cannot be refunding for each one that occurs, we DO refund for planned restarts though.
Thank you for answering BlackDog. It's understandable, so i will leave it to you guys to decide.
Closed.

Unfortunately without any evidence it's difficult to refund in cases like these. Additionally, refunds aren't normally issued when the loss is caused by an unpredictable server issue. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for understanding.