Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban Request (Gae)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Gae

Ban ID:4728

Banned by:[L²] Rocket

Server: EU Main

Ban Reason: Player Disrespect - Warned many many many times to read the rules. Never reads rules not here to RP. Staff Disrespect

Why should you be unbanned?:  I have currently spent approximately 11 days of ban time and I believe that I am at a point where I have realised what I have done wrong along with developed my understanding of the rules as I should of done when I first joined the server. I'm not asking for it to be removed from my record, just shortened or expired as I have learnt my lesson and want to come back and participate in RP with the rest of the community in more friendly way than before, as I have realised the error of my ways.

Evidence:N/A
The staff-members have received your unban-request, brinbob12.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
I have warned you many times previous to issuing you the punishment, before I even banned you to called me a "TWAT" in the ooc chat.

Which just shows how much you cared about the rules, honestly I don't see why you should get it reduced or anything.
I have currently spent approximately 11 days of ban time and I believe that I am at a point where I have realised what I have done wrong along with developed my understanding of the rules as I should of done when I first joined the server. 30 Days is a bit much if you ask me.
You literally just copied and pasted most of your original post, give me a better reason on why I should unban you.

at this point I see none at all.
Are you still interested in appealing the ban? you haven't posted in three days.
Unban appeal reviewed and denied.

Player has failed to show any interest into appealing the ban after given a 4 day time to respond to it. If you have any interest in still appealing it send me a forum private message and it will be re-opened. As for now the ban will stay in place.