Limelight Forums

Full Version: AnDiToR PR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: AnDiToR
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:71110230
Server: V4b1 Main
Time: Approx 10 min before this thread.
Summary: First i was cutting wood and my container next to me , he came fast and parked in middle of trees, He finished from the wood, he tried to get in his car but my container blocked his way he said "Move you fking bitch" I said no you are parking wrong. He took my container and throw it in middle of lake so i hit his car with my axe then he tried to cdm me but he failed, I went in 10 sec brb and came back and saw him RDM me as a lumberjack.

Rules i think he broke : FailRP to throw my container for no reason at lake. attempt to CDM , RDM as a lumberjack.

Evidence : Logs and the video.
https://youtu.be/KX54FEAs80U

Note : When he tried to CDM me i hit him sevral times with my axe :
Thank you for your player-report, ChosenKuN.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
AnDiToR asked me to post on his behalf since he is banned on the forums.

(PM) AnDiToR: Soo my side of the story is:I was lumberjack and i parked my car at the
lake and he put one container behind my car and i pull it in the lake then he start hiting
my car with the axe
(PM) AnDiToR: (I was LUMBERJACK) and i had a gun license and when he start hiting my
car he almost killed me and i was on 6 hp and i start shooting at him
(Jan 20, 2017, 05:31 PM)Daley Wrote: [ -> ]AnDiToR asked me to post on his behalf since he is banned on the forums.

(PM) AnDiToR: Soo my side of the story is:I was lumberjack and i parked my car at the
lake and he put one container behind my car and i pull it in the lake then he start hiting
my car with the axe
(PM) AnDiToR: (I was LUMBERJACK) and i had a gun license and when he start hiting my
car he almost killed me and i was on 6 hp and i start shooting at him
Okay, To reply on that , Logs can clearly show that you hit me with your car several times before I start to damage you alot , I only hit you twice or once before u hit me with car because you toke my expensive container in the lake , and u parked in middle of trees and i spawned my container before u even come to the place.

And u can see in logs that he killed me like 20 sec after i hit him , he could call the cops or anything if i was doing something wrong.
So if it's for your defense, why did you continue to attack him when he was unarmed and attempting to flee? Not to mention you shoot him as he's bleeding out and it seems you don't even attempt to make a call to the police like responsible lumberjack would do.
Player has 24 Hours to respond to this message
From the accused player: This is for the PR say that i call 911 and i take care for him but it was late and he start first he start hiting my car for no reason and the container was prop not a real container that's all i had to say if i did something wrong i will take the punishment and also this guy just Randomly arrest me for staying afk to a cop car and then he go to the jail and start hitting me and when i go put he arrested me for 15 min more for reason : write notes
It was a real container u can take look at logs. 
2- u throw it at the lake that why i hit your car teice with an axe.
3-u didn't called 911 u were just aggressive.
Approved

Closing Notes: Player has been deemed guilty of excessive use of lethal force as his job title does not allow such action unless prior non-lethal chances are taken (Which he did not attempt).

This player is now on his final warning and will be receiving a 1 Month Suspension and 10 Hour Weapons Blacklist.