Limelight Forums

Full Version: It's been chill
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So I guess it's about time I make one o' these. 

Been an OG out here from when it all started back in '15 and been with the team a good while before that, but it's time for me to resign.
I'd rattle off about my inactivity but there's not much to be said: I'm inactive. It's a mixture between the immense effort it takes for me to actually connect and the other things going on in life that just doesn't let me enjoy administrating the servers much anymore.

That isn't to say I don't enjoy L2 - whether it's in-game or on the forums there's something hella special about this community, and it's really been something to watch it grow into what it is today (whilst I remain 5"2'). 
Though I've racked up a meagre 560 hours on these servers, the time invested into CityRP has spanned over 3 years. I've seen players and staff alike come and go, but somehow always sorta just stuck around, floating. Somewhere along that journey I missed the part where you find your people and just ended up being more or less a faceless Admin, which was never really that much fun. I'd make a list of all the great memories I've had with all the great friends I've made but that would be a little pretentious and, to be perfectly honest, probably rather short. 

Remember me when you crash your car or read item descriptions. 

My final words are to the developers: you guys are fucking awesome. To the community: appreciate the Devs 10x more than you already do.

Maybe one day I'll make a return, but until then it's ya girl, signing off for the last time.

* Safira uses a sombre and meaningful /me which symbolises the end
Nooo... ;-;

You can't leave me! I trusted you! We was meant to be  together forever! Like when I taught you how to be a true FUCKMUKU. ;-;

Good luck, with everything you do. Thank you for all the support you've given this and the community before us. Saf. Shame you won't be crashing into me no more.

I'll miss our good memories.........
Sad to see you go Saf, You've done a great job.
ffs this staff team is a right sausagefest now...

Sad to see you resign, we're certainly going to miss your organisational and grammar checking skills Wink
It was a pleasure working with you, Saf. Have a good one.
Been a pleasure, Saf. Your legacy will live on in the bad driving memes.
bay bay
(Feb 8, 2017, 03:39 PM)Decay Wrote: [ -> ]Sad to see you go Saf, You've done a great job.
I cri everityne
welcome to the club
I wish you well in your future endeavours.

B'hatzlacha
But... but who is going to write our descriptions now..
It's been a good run Saf, have a good one, a shame to see you go.
Cheers for all the work you put over the year(s), Saf. It's sad to see you go, but have a good one!
 can i get some of that Prozac you talked about earlier?

Sorry to hear you go, Saf. Someone's gonna have to organize your burial on LL.
Sad
ttyl
Pages: 1 2 3