Limelight Forums

Full Version: Sometimes those bugs are here, somtimes not. Why ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well
I got sometimes issues with the President Model & SSA model.
Sometimes they are Error, sometimes not. Sometimes the President is a floating head.
And there is a permanent bug for me with the Modern Woodcutters axe.
[Image: Q7rnm8u.jpg]
[Image: 82qwRRD.jpg]
[Image: 7MPqtLK.jpg]
Tried Redownloading Content...?
For the Axe - I personally do not know the isuse with that. It could become a very rare issue at times as personally I've never experienced it.

For parts of player or invisible players: do two console commands.,

1. record 1
2. stop

This will refresh the players in the server with their models. Its a common glitcch in Garry's Mod.
Set the models to high?
(Jan 19, 2017, 11:06 PM)Lieutenant Sours Wrote: [ -> ]For the Axe - I personally do not know the isuse with that. It could become a very rare issue at times as personally I've never experienced it.

For parts of player or invisible players: do two console commands.,

1. record 1
2. stop

This will refresh the players in the server with their models. Its a common glitcch in Garry's Mod.

Thats recording a demo
Take Sours' word for it - what he suggested ought to help.

I've used it myself to resolve issues similar to what your experiencing.
- Have you tried to aforementioned solutions?

Yes, i did.
I had the same issue with the SSA sometimes that there is only a floating head. I entered in the console "record 1" & "stop" but nothing had changed. I assume that it has something to do with the content, as sometimes the President Model is a complete Error & sometimes not.

As for the axe, it is still like that.
can you screenshot your video settings please?
Options > Video > Advanced

Also try doing menu_cleanupgmas on the console, it should remove any conflicting addons.

Sure thing.
[Image: ovClybt.jpg]
Edit:
Bugs are gone after i disabled 80% of addons i dont need for LL.
(Mar 12, 2017, 12:36 AM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]Edit:

Quite probably that one or more of them where conflicting with LL's content then. Do you want this thread archived?
(Mar 12, 2017, 01:45 AM)Project Wrote: [ -> ]
(Mar 12, 2017, 12:36 AM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]Edit:

Quite probably that one or more of them where conflicting with LL's content then. Do you want this thread archived?

Sure, go ahead.
Issue resolved, thread archived.