Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: [L²:RP] Tom

Ban ID: 4769

Banned by: [L²] George

Server: EU Main 

Ban Reason: Trolling on the build server - stealing cars, crashing into dupes being built etc

Why should you be unbanned?:  There no rule stating against this as i checked, and when did i crash into a dupe?. There was no PR made? So he doesnt Really care that much. Also it said purposley joing server to do this? No i ahd multiple dupes built, I could show tehm to you if you wish

Evidence:
The staff-members have received your unban-request, [L²:RP] Tom.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
The information can be found in the Discussion Thread: People Being Nasty on LL

Quote:
(Jan 18, 2017, 11:02 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 18, 2017, 10:29 PM)George Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 18, 2017, 06:36 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 18, 2017, 04:59 AM)Rocket Wrote: [ -> ]You can go all around the world and every where you go you'll find some aggressive people and negative people, we can not change how people think or act. You can only change how you react to them, and make yourself flexible to those who are bad or negative.

I think I speak for most staff and say, we always try to maintain a peaceful server and a peaceful community. However we can not control people's minds or attitudes all the time. If you feel as if you're disrespected feel free to report it to us and we will deal with it accordingly. If however someone is directly disrespecting you, through steam or anything alike. Then use your own way of blocking them from reaching you.

We can not control people who aren't on our platforms only you can do that.
I understand this rocket, but I can't report things like this because it doesn't break rules.

Purposely joining the build server to annoy those trying to build isn't allowed. 

I've issued a two day ban to [L²:RP] Tom - if he does anything like this again, please make a player report.

Sorry, I was going to but didn't understand what rule he broke. Sorry

Basically, the Build server is designed for players to build without fear of having to follow laws or restrictions, or being mugged or shot every few seconds.

As stated in the thread, the vehicle that you were stealing was being used during his build as a comparison.
We don't allow trolls as it can be considered player harassment if brought to a certain extent. You crossed that line by not getting out after asked MULTIPLE times to leave the vehicle.

What makes it worse is that you looked for a rule that would go against what you were about to do. Maybe next time if something feels like it will be against the rules, ask staff or just not do it.
I didn't hear him saying anything, When i got out was when they started shooting at me
(Jan 19, 2017, 10:03 AM)[L²:RP] Tom Wrote: [ -> ] I didn't hear him saying anything, When i got out was when they started shooting at me

Why were you even doing it in the first place?

Seems like you only joined to cause problems and to annoy those who were using the build server for it's actual purpose.
(Jan 19, 2017, 12:31 PM)George Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 19, 2017, 10:03 AM)[L²:RP] Tom Wrote: [ -> ] I didn't hear him saying anything, When i got out was when they started shooting at me

Why were you even doing it in the first place?

Seems like you only joined to cause problems and to annoy those who were using the build server for it's actual purpose.

If you so wish i can show you what i made to prove that i didn't not join just to annoy

I never shot at you and in the video you can quite obiovusly see that you hear do me and your friends heard me too, you did this multiple times but I only managed to record it once.
(Jan 19, 2017, 06:27 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ]

I never shot at you and in the video you can quite obiovusly see that you hear do me and your friends heard me too, you did this multiple times but I only managed to record it once.

They might have heard you as you were standing next to them, And how is it obvious that i could hear?
(Jan 19, 2017, 06:41 PM)[L²:RP] Tom Wrote: [ -> ]

They might have heard you as you were standing next to them, And how is it obvious that i could hear?
It was quite obvious that at least one of you were in some sort of group chat, so he would have told you anyways. I also asked you the first time I did it in ooc so you knew.
(Jan 19, 2017, 10:25 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ]

It was quite obvious that at least one of you were in some sort of group chat, so he would have told you anyways. I also asked you the first time I did it in ooc so you knew.

Ok sorry i didnt read OOC
(Jan 19, 2017, 10:26 PM)[L²:RP] Tom Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 19, 2017, 10:25 PM)Quest Wrote: [ -> ]

Ok sorry i didnt read OOC
You did because you responded.
Denied.

It's obvious from the evidence given that you had clear intentions to cause issues for other players on the build server.