Limelight Forums

Full Version: [L²:RP] Vendetta
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: [L²:RP] Vendetta

SteamID:  [b]STEAM_0:1:82653507[/b]

Server:  CityRP

Time: (In UTC+0) 10:00 am Central US time

Summary:
Give us context and what rules they broke. So I was BMD and my friend was Anarchist.. There was another random guy there. A cop walks up to us, we were in the back corner of industrial. The cop runs into his apartment and says "Everybody get down on the ground." No one does, the other guy buys the door and locks the cop in. We all run. Anarchist friend gets caught by the cop, so I grab a gun out from a few streets away then run back. I walk up behind this cop and tell him to put his hands in the air, he does. I then ask him to uncuff my friends and then he starts breaking fearRP and refuses to do it. Says im FailRP for siding with my anarchist friend. I protected him because he wanted to buy something from me, so he was a customer. If I did break the rule im sorry and I should re-read the rules but im going to continue. After some banter he pulls out his shotty (while i have my gun pointed at him) and shoots me. I shoot back, he kills me first, then KILLS my friend. Which I'd like to remind you, is in cuffs. (Not sure if this happened) but the bystander said the cop tried to shoot him too. After this all happens the player disconnects. 

Thanks for taking the time!! 

Evidence: Here is the chat log from beginning to end of this situation

*** Morgan Smith takes out a IMI Uzi from their backup.
(<3) (OOC) [L²:RP] T-Bone: All red for PD is so weird lol
Player canromario (STEAM_0:1:170438864) has joined the game.
*** Matthey Dawn takes out a Heckler & Koch MP5 from their backup.
Player Opstimastick Man (STEAM_0:1:177135010) has joined the game.
*** Matthey Dawn takes out a Lockpick from their backup.
Player canromario (STEAM_0:1:170438864) has disconnected (Disconnect by user.).
James JackinBox: GAG HIM!
Matthey Dawn: my job is a criminal
James JackinBox: :3
(Local OOC) gligly: m8 your breaking RP here
Matthey Dawn: shit changed the wrong thing
(OOC) [L²:RP] Disastrous: Sup famalam
(Local OOC) TurnupCentaur9: out of char is here
(Local OOC) randy485: i changed the wrong thing
(Local OOC) gligly: M8 this is fear rp release him you twat your breaking the rules
(<3) (OOC) [L²:RP] T-Bone: Ayy
(Local OOC) gligly: report them on the forums if its that bad
(Local OOC) randy485: i thought i changed the job
(OOC) Lamar: where do I get a damn mug?
(Local OOC) gligly: please shoot him :C
(OOC) [L²:RP] BIGBOSS 2K15: Food Props
(Local OOC) randy485: dont say that OOC
James JackinBox: SHOOT HIS HEAD OFF
You received $280 salary. $70 paid to tax. 
James JackinBox: YEAH 
(Local OOC) gligly: no adfmins on atm
(Local OOC) gligly: lel
(OOC) Lamar: the coffee?
(Local OOC) randy485: you are breaking fear RP
(Local OOC) gligly: THERE ARE NO ADMINS ON
(Local OOC) gligly: GJ
(Local OOC) gligly: is there?
(Local OOC) gligly: kid .-. you can be banned for breaking fear rp
(Local OOC) gligly: you are
(Local OOC) gligly: lol
(Local OOC) gligly: # too funny, much idiot
(Local OOC) randy485: alright just both walk away and ignore eachother
(OOC) TurnupCentaur9: fuck that video i just great
Player [L²:RP] Vendetta (STEAM_0:1:82653507) has disconnected (Disconnect by
user.).
(OOC) gligly: This guy just break fear rp then rdmd 3 people!
(OOC) randy485: 2
(<3) (OOC) Magnifitrix: He killed someone when they were cuffed.
(OOC) gligly: he tried for 3
(<3) (OOC) [L²:RP] T-Bone: Great Job Name randy ^^
(<3) (OOC) Ghostlord_Tim: I jsut finished my series on netflix, I feel mepty now. any good
Thank you for your player-report, Magnifitrix.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Wellwellwellwell

Not needed.
it is not allowed to seek confrontation with the police for any reason whatsoever as a BDM, Gun Dealer, Doctor, etc. In that situation if you managed to get away you should have ran away and not returned for your friend.

Now in regards to the PR, copy-paste chat logs are usually not accepted as valid evidence - a screenshot of the console is much more reliable in this regard. Now, even looking at the chat log you provided, it doesn't tell me anything useful about the rule violation that supposedly happened. Do you have any further evidence?
I mean, can you see the logs? You'll see he cuffed someone then shot them and d/ced right after. I cant get a screenshot but my friend is looking through his console cause he hasn't d/c yet.

Edit: Screenshots

https://imgur.com/hay73WS
https://imgur.com/nv1HcPn
Hello

I am the handcuffed victim in this awful situation. i will explain it all. Me and my friend "Sebster" and the accused was moving and was inside removing all props. and there was a bag of weed(prop) on the in the air since Sebster placed it and i placed a table under it. i had sold the doors so it wasnt my apartment anymore. the cop goes inside and looks at this prop. he then runs out and points his shotgun at me. i stand still and get hand cuffed. we argue back and forth that this is just plain wrong according to RP rules. he rages completly and kills everyone standing around. even 2 citizens who just came by looking at what happend. I dont know how many dead but he killed a hand cuffed man (me) and BMD (Magnifitrix) and a citizen. he then just after dc'ed.
(Jan 18, 2017, 07:01 PM)Magnifitrix Wrote: [ -> ]I mean, can you see the logs? You'll see he cuffed someone then shot them and d/ced right after. I cant get a screenshot but my friend is looking through his console cause he hasn't d/c yet.

Edit: Screenshots

https://imgur.com/hay73WS
https://imgur.com/nv1HcPn
What I can see in the logs is him injuring you and your friend. What I can't see without additional evidence are you holding him under gunpoint/FearRP and whether the shooting of the handcuffed person was intentional or not.

Vendetta () has 24 hours to reply to this thread and explain why he disconnected right after injuring 2 people with a shotgun - without any RP to follow, and why he shot a handcuffed person.
Updates?
Approved.

The accused player failed to respond to the thread and explain his actions. Based on the logs and provided evidence, without any input from the accused player, I have concluded that the player has FailRP'd by shooting two suspects (one of whom was handcuffed) and then disconnecting without doing any sort of RP. If the shooting of the handcuffed suspect was an accident, I do not see any attempt to apologise or call an ambulance from the accused player. In addition the window between OP getting injured and the handcuffed suspect getting injured is significant enough to doubt the shooting was an accident.

Insufficient evidence was provided to show a FearRP violation.

The accused player will be issued a weapons blacklist.

The poster () will receive a permanent warning for seeking confrontation with the police as a BMD.