Limelight Forums

Full Version: Question about the SWAT Van
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When i am inside the SWAT van and somebody points a gun at me & orders me to exist.
Do i need to exit ? I mean.. I know that i am safe inside the Van and when i leave it i will be vonurable..
So just a quick question in case this happens to me (Or anybody else with a swat van)
You are not required to leave. You are in a bullet-proof vehicle. Unless they were inside and emoted pointing a gun at you.
(Jan 17, 2017, 09:30 PM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]When i am inside the SWAT van and somebody points a gun at me & orders me to exist.
Do i need to exit ? I mean.. I know that i am safe inside the Van and when i leave it i will be vonurable..
So just a quick question in case this happens to me (Or anybody else with a swat van)

The Swat van its bullet proof so u shouldnt be scare , and if they jump in the rear door , since doesnt have collision box by there i would say would be failrp to the guy who jump inside , so stay in the van , u can drive away if u want no bullets shall kill you
Got your answer, ?

I'll give you 24 hours.
I guess im to late but ill answer

If a player is in the back of the van where the bars are fearrp will emply as irl hey can shoot through them. However if they are outside the vehicle then fearrp doesnt emply
Generally you aren't under FearRP when inside the SWAT van.

However one scenario happened in which through proper roleplay an armed person ended up in the back of the SWAT Van and pointed a gun at the driver through the bars using /me. During that time it was decided that FearRP applies. But that basically never happens, and most of the time simply jumping through the back doors would be considered FailRP.
Yep, got my answer. Thank you!