Limelight Forums

Full Version: BR(ban Rquest)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player:Sebster

SteamID:https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=494874093

Server: [EU] EvoCity

Time: 11:30 (UK Time)

Summary:2.1 FearRp | 2.1a | 2.1b | I was in a chase with him (me:police) I got him stoped and then i pulled gun out and Yelled "EC:PD OUT NOW AND HANDS UP" Over Voice Chat. He Responds By braking ([b][font=Courier New]2.1 | 2.1a | 2.1b |
[/b]) And Wen he pulls a gun he continues to openfire on me and kill me. wen I am ded he says I broke (2.1 FearRp | 2.1a | 2.1b |)Saying he had a gun out windo on me I saw go wepon at all out windo and I have 305hrs and I am shore that is not posble even if you do. (/me Holds Gun Out Window) From What I Knew That's Abuse Of The /me Command. He Trented Me Along With His Frend ICEKILLER_99 With A Pr/Br.               [/font]

([L²:RP] Steve)
Thank you for your player-report, steve.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
(Jan 17, 2017, 01:57 PM)Limelight Gaming Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you for your player-report, steve.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.

Thank You Limelight Team Heart
-Involved as my name is stated in the pr-

The pr was a joke and it was not in any way directed to that situation so please don't state my name here.
Also don't post prs if you don't have evidence

It is a requirement to provide evidence when you post Player Reports. If you are unable to provide any evidence in 24 hours this will be denied.
I told you over the mic that I had a gun( AK-101 equipped ), and I gave you a chance to drive away. I don't have time do to /me holds a gun out the window poiting at the police officer. Because then you would have got out and shoot me dead before . SEVERAL warnings were given to you. You started to shoot at me as soon as you got out of the car, I respond with shooting back. This could have been roleplayed out, but your triggerfingers didn't want to. And yes I would LOVE to see the evidence on this Big Grin
Edit: Congratz with the 300 hours, maybe you should re-read the rules again?

Sebster
Denied.

No evidence has been provided to support the report.