Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban request CannibalChickens
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ban ID: 4749

Banned by: [L²]/[L²:M] Toxic

Server: v4b1

Ban Reason: uncooperative against staff

Why should you be unbanned?: i wasnt being uncooperative me and my friend were just arguing about the use of the anarchist and why is should be allowed to break people out, to cause anarchy ofcourse, (so it was me, my friend vs admin) and we were completing destroying the admin with our facts and statements, and the admin was just looking for reasons to ban us, and at the end he said he could just do stuff because he is an admin and banned us, first for 1 day, than later for some reason for 2 weeks.

Evidence:
https://youtu.be/olCgw9FNqQo here is the video of the whole happening i hope you also take in consideration that some of your staff are really waving their power d*ck around
The staff-members have received your unban-request, CannibalChickens.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.

ForceGhost

I was present in the situation and you insulted Toxic several times during the interaction while continuing arguing the rules with him.

You then said that you're Welsh, asked for a version of the rules in Welsh, when told this didn't exist you called Toxic a "Dipshit" and then claimed that this was "some kind of Welsh slang", which he wouldn't understand because he was "an American."
(Jan 16, 2017, 10:31 PM)ForceGhost Wrote: [ -> ]I was present in the situation and you insulted Toxic several times during the interaction while continuing arguing the rules with him.

You then said that you're Welsh, asked for a version of the rules in Welsh, when told this didn't exist you called Toxic a "Dipshit" and then claimed that this was "some kind of Welsh slang", which he wouldn't understand because he was "an American."

That was my friend, not me watch the video I am cannibal chickens not Eclipse
4741 CannibalChickens STEAM_0:1:68773811 Steam Profile Insulting staff under breath in Admin Situation 2017-01-11 22:49:24
Expired
[L²] Soviethooves
(for context)

4749 CannibalChickens STEAM_0:1:68773811 Steam Profile Uncooperative attitude in staff situation, harrassing staff (Administrator Overwatch: 2 Week Ext.) 2017-01-13 23:04:40
12 days, 1 hour
[L²:M] Toxic

The audio in your clip is fairly patchy.

Administrative overwatch means that a staff member was watching the situation and, due to your attitude in the situation and calling me a "Dipshit" and then trying to write it off as "the Welsh language" (that really doesn't make any sense in the context of the situation, saying it was some sort of Welsh food, and then calling it a London slang [which ForceGhost says is false, as he lives in London], it's universally recognized as an insult) , decided to extend the day ban I'd given you out to two weeks.  You seemed to lack any regard for the situation when you were asking me for a version of the rules in Welsh, seems more of a troll than anything.  Had you not resorted to petty insults, misdirection, and disrespect, it would not have resulted in a two week suspension as was given to the both of you.
(Jan 16, 2017, 10:38 PM)Toxic Wrote: [ -> ]4741 CannibalChickens STEAM_0:1:68773811 Steam Profile Insulting staff under breath in Admin Situation 2017-01-11 22:49:24
Expired
[L²] Soviethooves
(for context)

4749 CannibalChickens STEAM_0:1:68773811 Steam Profile Uncooperative attitude in staff situation, harrassing staff (Administrator Overwatch: 2 Week Ext.) 2017-01-13 23:04:40
12 days, 1 hour

Administrative overwatch means that a staff member was watching the situation and, due to your attitude in the situation and calling me a "Dipshit" and then trying to write it off as "the Welsh language" (that really doesn't make any sense in the context of the situation, saying it was some sort of Welsh food, and then calling it a London slang [which ForceGhost says is false, as he lives in London], it's universally recognized as an insult) , decided to extend the day ban I'd given you out to two weeks. Had you not resorted to petty insults, misdirection, and disrespect, it would not have resulted in a two week suspension as was given to the both of you.
Again it wasnt me calling you a dipshit the guy you were arguing with was Eclipse
(Jan 16, 2017, 10:39 PM)CannibalChickens Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 16, 2017, 10:38 PM)Toxic Wrote: [ -> ]4741 CannibalChickens STEAM_0:1:68773811 Steam Profile Insulting staff under breath in Admin Situation 2017-01-11 22:49:24
Expired
[L²] Soviethooves
(for context)

12 days, 1 hour

Administrative overwatch means that a staff member was watching the situation and, due to your attitude in the situation and calling me a "Dipshit" and then trying to write it off as "the Welsh language" (that really doesn't make any sense in the context of the situation, saying it was some sort of Welsh food, and then calling it a London slang [which ForceGhost says is false, as he lives in London], it's universally recognized as an insult) , decided to extend the day ban I'd given you out to two weeks. Had you not resorted to petty insults, misdirection, and disrespect, it would not have resulted in a two week suspension as was given to the both of you.
Again it wasnt me calling you a dipshit the guy you were arguing with was Eclipse

It was the both of you that were disrespecting and insulting me as a staff member, that's why you received an equal punishment.

ForceGhost

(Jan 16, 2017, 10:43 PM)Toxic Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 16, 2017, 10:39 PM)CannibalChickens Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 16, 2017, 10:38 PM)Toxic Wrote: [ -> ]snip
snip

It was the both of you that were disrespecting and insulting me as a staff member, that's why you received an equal punishment.

I can confirm what Toxic is saying in this statement. The both of you seemed to be arguing, insulting and showing a lack of respect for Toxic just for the hell of it.
Your video only has your voice. Therefore I cannot judge what the others had said.

However, from what I see, you were most certainly being disrespectful, from the very beginning. 'Just an Admin', the laughing, your general presentation indicates that you had no intention of taking it seriously, you were just playing around.

And it feels that even in this report you are continuing with the disrespect "we were completing destroying the admin with our facts and statements, and the admin was just looking for reasons to ban us".

So yes, I feel that this is valid.
Do you have anything else to add ?
(Jan 17, 2017, 02:56 AM)Toxic Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have anything else to add ?

Well i could keep on saying that it wasnt me who called you a dipshit and it wasnt me who asked for a welsh version of the
rules (probably because im not welsh) but i dont think that will matter because no matter what i say ill still be banned for 2 weeks, might as well shut up inb4 i get a longer ban
(Jan 17, 2017, 08:59 AM)CannibalChickens Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 17, 2017, 02:56 AM)Toxic Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have anything else to add ?

Well i could keep on saying that it wasnt me who called you a dipshit and it wasnt me who asked for a welsh version of the
rules (probably because im not welsh) but i dont think that will matter because no matter what i say ill still be banned for 2 weeks, might as well shut up inb4 i get a longer ban

"No matter what you say", you were both quite belittling towards me. I saw it that way, ForceGhost saw it that way, and the administrator who was watching throughout the entire situation and whom extended your ban to two weeks saw it that way. In this situation you two were working to that same end, as shown in your own video. I don't see any reason to have your ban shortened or removed.
Denied, users found in violation of rules regarding OOC conduct.
Taken from: https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-11096.html

(Jul 12, 2016, 03:41 PM)Limelight Gaming Wrote: [ -> ]Do not post an unban request if:

- You know you broke the rules
- You aren't the one who is banned (if a player is forum-banned, they may elect a spokesperson to post their   appeal
- You have not waited the required time before posting a second UBR (see below)

You insulted a staff member and trying to write it off as anything else is just as much of an insult to his intelligence as the original insult, especially when you contradict yourself.

That being said, moved to appropriate section.