Limelight Forums

Full Version: Departure
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello!   

First term: Boycott.   Link to RK´s Extensive Leave post

In the wake of recent events, I have had a many discussions with RK , and we had came to consensus regarding the issue that  increasing amount of the community is tainted with mental landscape distinctive to a teenagers. In which I refer the mentality of "the one and right point of view."  This goes hand in hand with nepotism, which is common within admin based clans regarding Courthouse issues. Other observations I have made regarding this thematic are lack of transparency and  dis fulfillment of trias politica principle (separations of powers.) Which has leaded to some sort of feudalistic justice system. I have always considered it as self evident that, if the one who is involved in court case with his clan friend, the one is then right off disqualified to settle the case.  

Our departure is not a separate occurrence but more like a tip of an iceberg. I have discussed with numerous individuals, and they have came to same conclusion as we, and are considering leaving.  This phenomena seems to correlate with decreased populations which seems to be a growing trend, If I assume right. 
I have to partly agree with RK on this "american point of view." In principle this phenomena is not related to USA in any way,yet it is an aspect of  more versatile phenomena regarding cognition psychology, but in this specific case which RK discussed, it is highly related to geographical location and by that consequential from cultural background. 

Second term: Studies & future. (I try to keep this short.)

I am returning to military service on spring, following which I am studying for entrance examination, in order to receive degree place on licentiate of medicine degree in university. Because of these upcoming matters, I have to organize my time more strictly.

End notes:

Referring to RK I felt over the years that the atmosphere in gamemode has become younger, or probably I have become older. I have started to feel that the atmosphere and immaterial content in this server are not for me any longer. So I have decided to leave when memories linked to this server are still mostly positive. Despite of critical start of my letter I have no feuds towards anyone and those remarks made in earlier paragraphs are just empirical observations done over the years. I was thinking about leaving a year ago, but now I saw the time to be right to do so. Id like to still thank for many unforgettable memories on the server and special thanks for , Rock &    and of course for finnish friends who will know without directly  mentioning, whose friendship has not restricted to boundaries of this particular server.

- Alex

(Ps. Lock this thread right after. Any messages regarding anything can be sent to my inbox on forum or contacted on Steam.)
You were one of the actually good RP'ers. Goodluck in the future
Bye my friend Sad Good Luck in the future!
Good Friend , Good fella to play , sad to see you leaving , you are always Welcome man , take care anything hit me on steam chat!!!
Farewell.
Bye .
(Jan 16, 2017, 11:51 PM)The Rock Wrote: [ -> ]Good Friend , Good fella to play , sad to see you leaving , you are always Welcome man , take care anything hit me on steam chat!!!
Cya later alligator.
Hope to see you around in the future my fellow friend.

Take care!
Goodbye!

P.S: He asked for it to be locked
Bye always sad to see people leave
Closed as per request of original poster.