Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban request ownagesrule
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Ownagesrule

Ban ID: 4129

Banned by: [L²] Sirwulf

Server: EVOCITY_V4B1

Ban Reason: RDM, killing with no RP involved, hunting down officer without validating IC - Already had last chance

Why should you be unbanned?: So I was walking on the sidestep and I got arrested for no reason the cop gave as reason that I interfered with a crime scene but he didn't warn me he just arrested me while the crime scene was on the other side of the road and I got maximum jail time. I know this is all in character so I have to rp with it so what I did was I waited for my jail time to be over and I tracked down the officer and eventually I saw a cop car with a cop in it and it looked like him a hundred percent so I shot him for my arrest that was unnecessary. After this I thought it was all over and i just continued regularly till the cop called an admin then when the admin came i was really mad cause I couldn't understand why, it felt justified to me cause i got arrested for walking on the sidestep couldn't the admins just warn me to use /me's in this kind of situations instead of just banning me I was really trying to better myself on the server and it just felt like an unearned blow for me this ban.

Evidence: No evidence.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, ownagesrule.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
This happened awhile ago and I'm at work right now so I am running off of memory here. I can dig into it later on.

What you did was basically Revenge Killing. I don't remember your character's background at the time, but to kill an officer for a minor jail sentence is rather extreme and not acceptable unless you had proper background established beforehand. In addition, there was no indication that you recognized him. No checking the badge number or nametag... Just opening fire.

As for warnings. Look at your record, how many warnings do you need? You have been warned, blacklisted, banned over and over again about your aggressive behavior, and yet you continue. You were on thin ice. If you were going to do anything that was on the line or unclear, you should have asked beforehand.
I was a anarchist and as a person of my role i couldn't just let it slip a random arrest that i got jailed for 15 minutes as i can remember. And yes i didn't have much evidence i just remember how he looked and remembered his voice cause i first stood by the car that was enough for me to kill him now i also see that there wasnt enough rp involved as /me check car plate and then starting a verbal conversation why i was gonna kill him didnt happen and that was my fault but couldnt that just be told to me cause it felt totaly justified 

Yes i was on tin ice i realy tried to better myself as you can see i didnt mean it as bantering or anything i truly meant it as part of my rp btw i didnt die in between any of these events.
(Jan 16, 2017, 10:24 PM)ownagesrule Wrote: [ -> ]I was a anarchist and as a person of my role i couldn't just let it slip a random arrest that i got jailed for 15 minutes as i can remember. And yes i didn't have much evidence i just remember how he looked and remembered his voice cause i first stood by the car that was enough for me to kill him now i also see that there wasnt enough rp involved as /me check car plate and then starting a verbal conversation why i was gonna kill him didnt happen and that was my fault but couldnt that just be told to me cause it felt totaly justified 

Yes i was on tin ice i realy tried to better myself as you can see i didnt mean it as bantering or anything i truly meant it as part of my rp btw i didnt die in between any of these events.

ok, I remember fully now.  Now, as Anarchists stand today, they are more thugish in personality.  They create Anarchy, not massacre.  Spray painting the officer's police car with dirty messages, prank phone calls, etc.  That is what an Anarchist would do.  Straight out intentional murder however, not so much so.  It is uncharacteristic.  Now, it could happen but as said before, you would need the proper background.

I appreciate your trying, and your demeanor in this thread.  However, the prior ban was actually your last chance, the final warning.  That is something that I can't really ignore here.
But personally myself I thought it was a proper background as I was just standing on the sidewalk while doing nothing and the cop gave me max jail sentence which is in rp a lot of time so of course I as an anarchist couldn't just let it slip and back when this happend  the server i dunno if that changed now anarchist were involved in tons of murders. And the reason I got banned at least for what I understood was for the lack of /me's which I now totally agree on i just shot him cause i recognised him but didn't rp it but couldn't that just be a warning cause im pretty sure the murder is justified.
ok, so overall I don't see a reason for an unban at this time. You may try again in 3 months. Overall, the lack of RP and the role that you played lead to this ban. And with all of the priors, it lead to the perm. You had many warnings.

Denied.